I want to see it......
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
no, Clerks II. Better because of King Diamond's Welcome Home.
Save a trip to the RT!
Quote by blake1221
If there's anything to take away from this thread, anything at all, it's to always cup the balls.

Top trolling abilities.

Quote by caeser1156
God dammit you had me 10/10
I didn't watch it and I can tell that the movie is just a tired reiteration of Ferrell's other characters. Does it present anything new? No, Ferrell plays a spoiled dumb idiot, something that you can watch in "Anchorman," even "Zoolander" (although he was pretty funny in Zoolander). He's just being typecasted for roles producers know will sell, basically he's sold out, and he really ain't that funny.
Quote by st.stephen
I didn't watch it and I can tell that the movie is just a tired reiteration of Ferrell's other characters. Does it present anything new? No, Ferrell plays a spoiled dumb idiot, something that you can watch in "Anchorman," even "Zoolander" (although he was pretty funny in Zoolander). He's just being typecasted for roles producers know will sell, basically he's sold out, and he really ain't that funny.

Thank you.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
baseketball was a pisser
Quote by Jaymz_515
I pretend I'm a huge spider laying eggs, then when I flush the toilet I fall to floor screaming "MY CHILLLDRENN!! NOOOO!"

If you're flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a fire exit.
- Mitch Hedberg
Quote by st.stephen

basically sums it up.
/thread
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I thought it was on Talladega Nights level.....

They may be stupid and repetitive, but I still enjoy Will Ferrell movies.
He was funny in the producers, you know, playing a neo-nazi.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
No. No. No. Fuck no. Fuck that movie fucking sucked.

My girlfriend and I went to the drive-in and it came on after the Dark Knight. We got so fucking sick of Step Brothers that we changed the radio channel to watch the movie on the other screen.

Will Ferrel hasn't done anything funny since Anchorman. Flame me.
Quote by Spengebaab
Dumb and Dumber is the funniest movie ever...sorry

I always thought that movie sucked...sorry, I get little to no lulz or general entertainment from it.

However, Step Brothers I haven't seen. I've heard mixed reviews but more good then bad so I guess I'll see it soon.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

No, it was not.

/thread
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
I always thought that movie sucked...sorry, I get little to no lulz or general entertainment from it.

However, Step Brothers I haven't seen. I've heard mixed reviews but more good then bad so I guess I'll see it soon.

The general consensus of this thread tells you that no, you should not see it soon.
I agree with the general consensus. It wasn't horrible but it was just more of the same. Chances are you'll laugh a few times like I did but it wasn't anything memorable. Old School and Anchorman are much funnier Ferrell movies (my favorite Ferrell movies not including Strangers Than Fiction which is a whole other category).
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
I thought it was awesome. I don't think that Will Ferell is near as funny as John C. Reilly, or John C. Reilly's dad in that movie. I love when that guy loses it. Plus Boats and Hoes is a ****in tight jam.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
it was fantastic in comparison with semi-pro and blades of glory. it's the only movie i saw twice this summer.
#DTWD
No Will Ferrell movie will ever be as good as Anchorman.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
It sucked hard. And Will Ferrel plays the same character in every movie just with a different name.

imo..
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Quote by st.stephen

.....What?

He co-wrote the movie, and the director is the same one who did Anchorman, and, I think, Talladega Nights.

He hasn't "sold out" if he's starring in movies he basically created for himself.

I haven't even saw the movie all the way through and I know this.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
The nutsack on the drumset was epic.
And we will send you to whatever God you wish...
anchorman is. hands down, no contest. I've seen the movie 100 times, and i still laugh. every single time.
When your body's tired, exercise your mind.