Page 1 of 3
What is your least favorite song by your favorite band?

Mine would probably be "Problem?!" by The Fall of Troy. I'm not really sure, but I just never really got into it.

So, what's yours?
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Winterlong or G.L.O.W by SP. G.L.O.W isn't a bad song, just the lyrics are terrible.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I'm sorry, but my favorite CD is the Repo! The Genetic Opera soundtrack, if that counts and my least favorite song off of the whole damn show is 'Bravi!'.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
Don't eat the yellow snow - Frank Zappa

The rest of apostrophe (') was amazing, but I find this song quite annoying
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
A Little Piece Of Heaven - Avenged Sevenfold.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
Through the fire and the flames dragonforce

master of puppets metallica

smells like teen spirit nirvana

change of seasons dream theater

tornado of souls megadeth

before i forget slipknot

the trooper iron maiden

alaska BTBAM

echoes pink floyd
Quote by Mezzo4te

master of puppets metallica

change of seasons dream theater

tornado of souls megadeth

the trooper iron maiden

echoes pink floyd

Are you serious?

...WHAAAAAAAT???
prickly thorn but sweetly worn - the white stripes
Quote by Hypnotisation
I cannot leave this thread alone. I cannot get over the sponsored fap. Out of curiosity, can i ask how your mum decided to pay for your fapping material? Why can't you just get it free? WHY?

Quote by Jericho114
Can you suck your own dick also?
Save Me - Alter Bridge

it's their only bad song lol
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by andy_thomas
Save Me - Alter Bridge

it's their only bad song lol

This.
KatehMonster
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Dude, if you were a lesbian asking out another lesbian in a man forum we would be going crazy too.
Quote by zerosystem
just because you're a girl and you get more pussy than me doesn't give you the right to brag.
I love Cynic, but Sentiment is almost unbearable to me, I can never get by the intro
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Are you serious?

...WHAAAAAAAT???

Agreed, echoes is one of my fav by floyd
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
Quote by Comrade Curry
"You Better You Bet" by The Who was just one big facepalm...

I love that song

Athena is much better though.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
(-) Ions- Tool

I know they like to throw in a lot of weird stuff, but that one is hard to listen to because it's right before "third eye", which is one of my favorite tracks.

edit- I love Bill Hicks, though.
IdirtI

I sold my Parker Nitefly, Line 6 POD X3 Live and Crate Powerblock on Ebay. I'm depressed about it, so if I'm grumpy, that's why. = (
probably one of the tracks on "A Calculated Use of Sound".

I love Kezia and Fortress as albums too much to find any weak points.

Quote by Mezzo4te
alaska BTBAM

...... Pardon?!
Last edited by synpet713192 at Dec 6, 2008,
metallica(not counting post 90s)-disposable heroes, it doesnt really go anywhere and its 8 minutes of the same tired riff being played, the only good part is the solo

Guns n Roses_my world- What the ****, no axl, your not fed durst, or dave mustaine, shut the **** up

Children of Bodom-are you dead yet? hate the album, hate the song, hate the video (apparently Alexi didnt like it either since it has nothign to do with the song), i think bloddrunk was an improvement compared to this.

Deep Purple-Smoke on the Water, if it werent for this ****ty song i would have discoverd deep purple so much earlier and exalted in their awesomeness.

Megadeth-hmm i cant really think of much here besides the whole risk album, i dont like the fact that washington is next is ripped off iron maiden (wasted years) but i still like the song, i guess psychotron kinda sucks too
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
My favourite artist is Tommy Emmanuel, I don't really have a favourite band, but I hate all his electric stuff. I love ALL of his acoustic, but hate ALL of his electric. It's all black and white in that respect to me, no grey at all.
Quote by ItsPuddingTime

i agree, for some reason it annoys me when frank zappa goes down into that low voice. I love the title track tho, such a great instrumental, such a great riff.

may i add

Pantera-Walk, not many words can express how much i hate this ****ign song, the riff ****ign sucks, its not simply brilliant, its simply ****, the tone is terrible, the lyrics are typical macho southern "im gonna kick yerr asss" drivel, its ****ing terrible, not even one of Dimes most amazing solos can save this ****ty song, and yet its the song that everyone associates pantera with

Rush- Red Berschetta, i used to know this rush obsessed kid and he would always sing that, one of rush's corniest songs

The Beatles- Wild Honey Pie, do i even need to say anything here
Yellow Submarine-uggghhh shut up ringo shut uP!!!!
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by ItsPuddingTime

That was the first Zappa song I heard, I thought it was zany but awesome.

Edit: ^ Agreed, it was still bloody catchy though. The Who isn't The Who without Keith Moon.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
I love the Old 97's, but most of their album Drag It Up is just a huge downer. They aren't bad songs, just really really depressing.

Mr. Moonlight and Postman- The Beatles, why the hell did they cover those ****ty songs?!

I Think I Smell a Rat- White Stripes
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
that weird untitled song at the end of At Dawn by My Morning Jacket.
The mandolin is way out of tune.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
not my all time favorite band but Kashmir by Zepp.
ugh... god i hate that song.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Are you serious?

...WHAAAAAAAT???

Sounds like a "I hate popular songs cause they're popular" prick.

Anyway, all of Floyd's album "More" was miserable.

Iron Maiden's "22 Acacia Avenue" isn't great either.

Quote by B4Dkarma
not my all time favorite band but Kashmir by Zepp.
ugh... god i hate that song.

I'm not a major fan of Zepp, but Kashmir would be in the top 5 best songs ever written in my opinion.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
"Into the Frost of Winter"- Opeth
"Booyah Achieved"- Minus the Bear (good little outro, but nothing special)
"Re-Enter"- Russian Circles (again, not bad, but I preferred the original over it.)
"Superheroes"- Daft Punk (good beats, ANNOYING lyrics. God, it's so bad)

More, of course, but I'm lazy.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
To Our Friends in the Great White North- Botch

Fact Leaves Its Ghost- Converge

Team- Bon Iver

#1- Animal Collective
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Quote by Teh Forest King
To Our Friends in the Great White North- Botch

Fact Leaves Its Ghost- Converge

Team- Bon Iver

#1- Animal Collective

Those are two of my all time favorites from both bands.

Especially "#1".

Oh well, not my opinion.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by PlayMadness
Sounds like a "I hate popular songs cause they're popular" prick.

I'm not a major fan of Zepp, but Kashmir would be in the top 5 best songs ever written in my opinion.

agree with first part... and why would you say that about Kashmir in particular, im just curious cause to me it just flat out... doesnt sound good.
Quote by fallenangel20
Especially "#1".

#1 is terrific. When I first heard it I was like "Whoa", and didn't give it much thought. But when you notice the layers...

One of my faves off Strawberry Jam.
Quick And To The Pointless by Queens Of The Stone Age (I like the song name but no the song)
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Quote by B4Dkarma
agree with first part... and why would you say that about Kashmir in particular, im just curious cause to me it just flat out... doesnt sound good.

It's just well written. It's the song I would want if I were a supervillian, it sounds evil. And it's one of those songs that's... smooth, I guess. I can put it on and not notice it, it's just that good. It flows.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by heaven's gate
#1 is terrific. When I first heard it I was like "Whoa", and didn't give it much thought. But when you notice the layers...

One of my faves off Strawberry Jam.

Exactly.

I first heard it on Late Night with Conan O'Brien. AC were the musical guests. That was actually the song that got me into the band.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by PlayMadness
It's just well written. It's the song I would want if I were a supervillian, it sounds evil. And it's one of those songs that's... smooth, I guess. I can put it on and not notice it, it's just that good. It flows.

I respect that. But to me the singing is off, Plant's usually amazing voice sounds bad and Its just not a song I can casually listen too without going. "ew"
Page 1 of 3