hey guys. i just bought Phase for my ipod. i was checking what wikipedia said about Phase and it said there was a 1000 song limit in the Phase playlist. but my ipod's only letting me play 18 songs. the other songs will be on the playlist, but it says i need to encrypt them in itunes. what does that mean and how do i do it? i have the 4G 8GB iPod Nano. is the 1000 song limit only for iPod video/classic? PLEASE HELP!!!
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
You have to add them to the playlist that gets formed in iTunes
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Quote by Yanks4Life92
Hmm, I don't know, but I just googled Phase and it looks pretty cool.

+1
Quote by JWD32792
You have to add them to the playlist that gets formed in iTunes
that's what i did. and it wouldn't play in the game.
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
Re-do it. Take the songs and drop them into the playlist and wait till its done encrypting them in iTunes.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
Your question has already been answered by JWD
phase is ok. I have it. It is fun because you use all your own songs but it doesnt go with the music that well. As a matter of fact I find myself getting exited when it does go with the music.