Well, since A7X doesn't really play in standard, I'd be willing to bet there aren't any.

For the life of me, I'll never understand this question.
You're*
Quote by K Dizzle
wrong forum, i won't report though as i be not a dick

I am kevC4 and I approve this message
Quote by kevC4
I am kevC4 and I approve this message

This comment is infinitely more dickish than reporting a thread to get it moved to where it actually belongs.
You're*
this is in the wrong forum, and as i am a dick, i will just say: i dont like A7X, so i dont care.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
What's the big deal about tuning down. It takes about a minute to do. To answer the question I'm pretty sure everything is in dropped.
Quote by derekwalden_-33
I guess I will have to drop, but Im just randomly playing along with my Itunes, and so Im going from standard to drop, and just tired of having to skip songs because its a different tuning.

dude, a lot of their songs are in drop D, so just drop your top string down. its isnt a very big deal. i feel very bad when downtuning because my guitar has a floyd rose, and i have to take like 10 minutes to downtune to D, and dont even mention downtuning to drop C. and i even castrate myself mwhen i only have to downtune half step. anyway, i got a magic trick for you:
tune your bass to drop D. then learn the songs in drop d the norlmal way (playing along to them with the tab in front of you). if you find a song on drop C or drop D# or whatever, just download the guitar pro tab on it, and tune all the tracks tho the standard drop D you are in. that way you dont have to detune, and you still can play along to the song.

btw, if you dont have guitar pro, and dont feel like paying for it or downloading a random serial key off the web, download some program called tux guitar. its guitar pro, but free.
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Dec 7, 2008,