Hi, sorry if this is the 10000000th cell thread you have seen but I can't seem to find the answer. I was just at my local AT&T store looking at the selection of smartphones and touchscreen phones and was approached by a sales rep. While showing me the Samsung Eternity the salesman told me that in order to buy the phone (and most other smartphones/touchscreens) I would need to pay an extra $15-$30 a month for a MediaNet package. Since I am upgrading and don't use the extra apps. and browsing to begin with I don't want to spend an extra $15-$30 a month. Does anyone know of anyway this phone can be bought without the MediaNet package? I have heard if you purchase it online from AT&T you can avoid buying the MediaNet package. Is this the case?
Thanks
i just asked them i didnt want the package when i got my blackberry. you're just not allowed to use internet and stuff. you should be able to do it
Quote by bobmarley9910
i just asked them i didnt want the package when i got my blackberry. you're just not allowed to use internet and stuff. you should be able to do it

wat.
Quote by bobmarley9910
Ok thanks I figured you could but the saleswoman was persistent and told me I could not when I asked her if it was possible to omit the MediaNet plan each month. They must just really want their commission.