Page 1 of 3
Tell me Pit, of your disturbing and disgusting things you've witnessed at wal-mart or any store similar.
I was in the food aisle of wal-mart in the produce section and I seen an old women with a friend looking at the fruit stand near the apples. She looked like she was reaching out to touch one of the shimmery apples when instead she began to scratch her snatch. Afterwards, she finally reached for the apples and bagged some.

Another time in wal-mart super center, an obese mans motor cart gave out in the middle of the aisle. I felt terrible.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i hope you helped that dude
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
I once saw rotten produce, other than that, all's swell.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
That's awful.

I once saw a little kid at the Pick 'n' Mix stand, just eating the sweets from the box, and totally drooling everywhere...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Fat women beating the shit out of their kids.

Kid: "I want candy!"
Mom: *smack* "FUCK YOU, COCKSUCKER!! TRA LA LA!!!"

[/reference]
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Easily the time I stepped into the restroom, and someone had, shall we say, left behind a large amount of fecal matter right in the middle of the floor, and on the adjacent wall they had removed and stuck a stained pair of underwear.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Two words...

Wal-Mart Greeters
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Well once i went into the mens bathroom...(big mistake) and there was crap allover the wall
Quote by Sonicxlover

this is pretty random. i can bet that only a small percentage of UG'ers may have seen something disturbing at wal-mart. Why not expand to big chain stores or stores in general?
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
I saw a man have either a stroke/heart attack/something else.I don't know,I was young and it was a long time ago.I just walked away,I had no idea what to do in a situation like that at the time.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
Quote by Gordita Supreme
I saw a man die because disgusting consumerist pigs care more about a bargain than human life.

That was speech-worthy.
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by Gordita Supreme
I saw a man die because disgusting consumerist pigs care more about a bargain than human life.

fucking yes that was aweful.
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
black friday, worker dying at wal-mart
didn't actually see it, but its frickin terrible =O
~Carl
Quote by Laces Out Danny
That was speech-worthy.

I was ashamed of the human race / Americans that day. There were people complaining that they had to leave because a man had died.
Quote by fallenangel20

[/reference]

Bari Build

_\_\ll/_/_
__\ _ /__
___ \/ ___

I used to work at a dollar store. We once had a guy jerking it in the food isle, and then another guy doing it in his car.
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Quote by salsawords

..................wat?

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by salsawords

OH GOD I LOVED THOSE BOOKS..
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by elimination1021
OH GOD I LOVED THOSE BOOKS..

Well, yeah, so did I, but what did it have to do with my post?

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by salsawords

Wow what a memory trip I used to love those books back in the day.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN
Wrestle with him naked. He'll ruv you rong time.

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by Gordita Supreme
I was ashamed of the human race / Americans that day. There were people complaining that they had to leave because a man had died.

Dude, we're talking 85% off! I'm all for peace and harmony, but if you're moving in on my kool-aid I'm going to check your ass.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
I saw a dead guy...

Well it was in the news that an employee got killed by faggot black friday shoppers who knocked down the front door and crushed him.

Edit: beaten to it like 3 times lol
Quote by fallenangel20
Well, yeah, so did I, but what did it have to do with my post?

If you liked those books then you would've gotten the TRA LA LA!! reference.
Quote by masterk1818
Ya well when i wrestle/play with my dog he sometimes jumps on my back and starts humping me. But should he be doing this if he is neutered?

Quote by InvaderTSN

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
I saw a enormous black women with a HUGE cameltoe

No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

$3 tee-shirts.

Just knowing the conditions in which they were made. Somewhere across the seas they were made in a horrible horrible sweatshop o.o And really...just seeing something like that see for only $3 makes me cringe
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by Havok19
If you liked those books then you would've gotten the TRA LA LA!! reference.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

I feel leel like a douche now for forgetting......

But, no, that's not where I got that.

It's from a comedian.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20

[/reference]

Kyle Cease FTMFW
haha its ok (pats on back) its been a while.
Quote by masterk1818

Quote by InvaderTSN

flickr
Quote by SeveralSpecies

....no homo?
Quote by cwl

Kyle Cease FTMFW

YES!!!

Cookies for you, friend.

I like the taste of orange juice AND baby medicine. Can we combine those things? That would be shizzy nizzy.

Saxo-Walrus

i'm from west virginia, so fat people in neon orange camouflage is a common sight in a wal-mart. needless to say, they are quite visible.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
At Walmart I have seen many a strange thing. I saw a man who had his hair in the front of his head styled like a mustache. Yes, a mustache. Like the one pictured below. On his forehead. You had to see it to believe it. It was much more amusing than my anecdote indicates, trust me. My dad's response when I told him what I had witnessed? "Its the time of the month when people get welfare checks."

And I think I saw mustache-hair guy at again a bus stop a while ago.

I also saw a fat, perhaps 60 year old man, sitting in a mart cart, and he had a blue mohawk and multiple piercings. It was just a bit out of the ordinary.

And I saw a mart cart couple too. Taking up the aisle with their battery powered displays of laziness.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Kata Dante

And I saw a mart cart couple too. Taking up the aisle with their battery powered displays of laziness.

Ive seen those before. You can never get around them and they wont move for anyone.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I saw a enormous black women with a HUGE cameltoe

I believe you are referring to its ugly sister, moose knuckle

Quote by Dog--
Holy **** that is the single funniest thing I've ever heard, thanks grimguitarist91, hats off to you good sir.

well....this one time me and my mate were at a starbucks getting coffee and he went to take a piss.....and when he walked into the bathroom there was an old guy washing his balls and dick in the sink!!! it was horrible!!!
My friend tried to put one leg on each side of the top of the stall with his pants down. (the aerial poop). whilst in this position, his phone fell out of his pocket and into the toilet that already had two forms of human waste in it. I cried from laughing.
Dream Theater = "The auditory equivalent of masturbating into a cup and then smelling it."
Quote by DoubleyouW
black friday, worker dying at wal-mart
didn't actually see it, but its frickin terrible =O

Dude that totally live right near where that happened. Valley Stream, Long Island, NY. Yep, ****ed up
Quote by ItsPuddingTime
My friend tried to put one leg on each side of the top of the stall with his pants down. (the aerial poop). whilst in this position, his phone fell out of his pocket and into the toilet that already had two forms of human waste in it. I cried from laughing.

That's horrible.
Page 1 of 3