Yeah!
They are so awesome! I love Owner's Lament, Monsters, and Mary Had A Little Drug Problem.
"Feelin' stupid? I know I am!"
-Homer Simpson

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first..."
-Kurt Cobain
I think they had a song on the Punk USA comp that Ben Weasel put together. Could be thinking of a different band though.
brnh.bandcamp.com
scratch acid is dope the jesus lizard is the singers other band which is ****in sick too. too bad rocktha40z doesnt like noise rock, cuz noise is killer punk rock.

Edit:

also, if you like this kind of stuff check out The Birthday Party.

but yeah Scratch Acid is better than the Jesus Lizard.

Saccharine Trust is good too tho
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Last edited by Mav-16 at Dec 10, 2009,
I used to like em a lot. They're a lot better than The Jesus Lizard. I always get them confused with Saccharine Trust for some reason.
Listening to "The Greatest Gift" for the first time.

Freaking outstanding.

Where have they been all my life?
Quote by RockThe40oz
I saw "noise rock" and then didn't bother listening.

dido
Quote by skatinpunk
dido

...really? I'm not a fan of her music to be honest.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by RockThe40oz
I saw "noise rock" and then didn't bother listening.

I saw "1982" and then didn't bother listening.

If I aint heard or them and they've been around for almost 30 years I doubt I'm interested.
I'm an asshole.
Quote by lookpizza
I saw "1982" and then didn't bother listening.

If I aint heard or them and they've been around for almost 30 years I doubt I'm interested.

that's a ridiculous philosophy to have.
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Quote by acid hydrolysis
that's a ridiculous philosophy to have.

You're a ridiculous philosophy to have.
There is plenty of talented young bands that actually have possible futures ahead of them that I'd rather throw my support behind, rather than wasting my time on a band that, let's face it, hasn't made a big enough mark in 30 years of time for someone who avidly searches out music to find.
I'm an asshole.
Yeah, that makes sense to me. I think I have a little bit of a bias against new music, but I'd still rather give a new musicologically insignificant band a chance than waste my time on one that's been inactive for 20 years. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm such a snob that I won't let myself enjoy an older band unless it's made a "social impact". I just think seeking out obscure, mediocre '77 punk bands and stuff is kind of lame.
Quote by lookpizza
You're a ridiculous philosophy to have.
There is plenty of talented young bands that actually have possible futures ahead of them that I'd rather throw my support behind, rather than wasting my time on a band that, let's face it, hasn't made a big enough mark in 30 years of time for someone who avidly searches out music to find.

and what about pioneers of shit that you've just not happened to listen to? we should ignore those because they've no future ahead of them? there's my problem. seeking out mediocre '77 punk bands for the sake of it is also ridiculous. i guess i'm just nitpicking at what you said in the first place. although disregarding something solely because it was made in 1982 is pretty queer.

</disjointed ramble >
Quote by BK202
Acid has been causing problems on this thread for a while. He just likes attention because he never got/gets enough from his parents or something.
Quote by acid hydrolysis
and what about pioneers of shit that you've just not happened to listen to? we should ignore those because they've no future ahead of them? there's my problem. seeking out mediocre '77 punk bands for the sake of it is also ridiculous. i guess i'm just nitpicking at what you said in the first place. although disregarding something solely because it was made in 1982 is pretty queer.

</disjointed ramble >

I'm not disregarding it solely because it was made in 1982. I'm disregarding it because it was made in 1982 and I've never heard of it before this thread. I highly doubt they pioneered anything, and if they had it's really not anything I was ever too interested in because I would've of heard of them before. AND THIS WHOLE POST MAKES ME SEEM LIKE AN ARROGANT ASSHOLE SO THANKS
I'm an asshole.
you're being an arrogant arse!
Quote by BK202
The Day the Country Died came out in 82. Nothing else matters!!!!

Edit: I listened to Owner's Lament and Cannibal. For a "noise rock" band their pretty bland and the singers voice was laughable, especially on Owner's Lament, he sings like someone doing a bad impression of a ghost (bo0o0o0o0). All in all I was unimpressed, they were a mediocre forgettable band just as I thought they would be.
I'm an asshole.
Last edited by lookpizza at May 9, 2010,