Page 1 of 2
so i got really drunk last night at a party with my friends. and after this one chick was passed out i was like taking her pants off and even fingering her.

so the question is, would that be in the ethical boundries

(i was very drunk)
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
If you were drunk, its fine. Its justifiable in court when she sues the hell out of you.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Your going to hell either way.

Might as well go out with pleasure.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Aren't you the guy who made a topic about your first party?
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge
Aren't you the guy who made a topic about your first party?

no
when the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace

Starsceam of the Decepticon Transformers G1 Club
PM irishmatt1992 To Join!
I was at that party. That wasn't a girl you were making out with and fingering, it was a sheep. B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-D!!!
Quote by KG6_Steven
I was at that party. That wasn't a girl you were making out with and fingering, it was a sheep. B-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-D!!!

Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/
If you were drunk, its fine. Its justifiable in court when she sues the hell out of you.

False. Alcohol is the most common date rape drug.

Definitely sexual assault there, dude. More depending on where you're from.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by Siege of Power
I smell a lawsuit!

Well, only if she finds out about and is totally repulsed by the idea that, someone who normally couldn't get laid by his own left or right hand, managed to get his stinky finger action on.
It's called rape, and no, it's not ethical at all.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by archangels666
False. Alcohol is the most common date rape drug.

Definitely sexual assault there, dude. More depending on where you're from.

most laws will protect him from severe charges, so long as he was drunk enough to not make a decision he would make otherwise.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
You do realize that you just admitted to rape on the internetz, right?

Proud member of the LGBTQQ group.
It's rape, and now that you have it on the internet, it's never going away.
Quote by ESPplayer5150
I loled
Lol, you admitted to rape in Public Domain.

Well, that isn't very funny though..
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
o hai FBI, thnx 4 reedin mah comment lol.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Just say you were having an asthma attack and you were looking for your inhaler.
Gir vs. Wild :a man with foreskin is like a mule with a spinning wheel, nobody knows how he got it, and danged if he knows how to use it
thats facked up, RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!

JOHNNYROTTEN IS A RAPIST!

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by \m/_Chair_\m/

You're that spoiled idiot who posted a dumb thread about your family going into bankruptcy because it's a "smart" thing to do!!!
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
It would be unethnical not to do it. You were "drunk" too.

Plus you go to hell for the rape of just one woman... you would be a sucker to stop now.

Oh and all internet folk are virgins and have never touched girls. Prove the stereotype wrong.
if you were really drunk to the point where you don't remember then i might feel some sympathy. but since you were REALLY DRUNK but somehow remember it well enough to make a thread out of it, i hope she finds out and gets you on charges of rape.

seriously, i've been ****ed up alot of times, and i never pulled that kind of ****.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by jonnyrotten45
so i got really drunk last night at a party with my friends. and after this one chick was passed out i was like taking her pants off and even fingering her.

so the question is, would that be in the ethical boundries

(i was very drunk)

IMO you deserve to be locked up. You seriously better hope that doesn't get back to her.
don't worry aboot it brah, she never said that you couldn't feel her up.

time to chill out.
You're an idiot. Just because you're not getting any, you do that. You violated her personal space and privacy and I hope you get charged with something. Just because she didn't say no, doesn't mean she wanted it. Idiots.
This makes me laugh, I read alot of people talking and there solution is "rape." Then when someone actually does something everyone is repulsed. xD I find it disturbing myself, but that part is funny.

The weather is weather.
well since she didn't say no you can assume you would have said yes, don't worry you're in the clear
Quote by The Ryan
This makes me laugh, I read alot of people talking and there solution is "rape." Then when someone actually does something everyone is repulsed. xD I find it disturbing myself, but that part is funny.

There's this little concept floating around known as sarcasm. Become familiar with it because it may save you some trouble down the road.
I understand the concept, but it's nothing to joke about. Don't say it if you don't mean it. ;]

The weather is weather.
That constitutes rape... Wow. I really find it disgusting that you are able to live with yourself.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
Quote by SOADrox429
It's called rape, and no, it's not ethical at all.

I see why I failed my business ethics class..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The girl deserves it for drinking at a party until she passes out
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

not even i'm that ****ty of a human being as to rape a girl at a party. oh and by the way, i'm telling your parents. see you at church.
Page 1 of 2