okay, i bought a used blues jr about 2 months ago, and it started off sounding awesome....then it started to "sputter" in and out especially on bass notes....so i replaced V1 V2 tubes and that seemed to solve the problem....well fast forward a few weeks later, and I'm playing live and its f'n sputtering again, and i go to play a solo with my fuzz pedal and it sounds like a dying duck. Any suggestions, I have to play live again tuesday and this is my only amp (sold my fender fm, and my peavey transtube's input doesnt work)
Also sry if you read this in the electric guitar thread, i deleted and moved it here
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
New power tubes, maybe?
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
should i just replace all tubes that i havent yet?
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
That's probably would I would do, in your situation.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...