I am already a Verizon customer, I have probably 8 months left on my current contract.

If I were to get a Blackberry Storm for Christmas, how much would it cost?

Would there be an early termination fee for my current phone? or would they just extend the current contract?

How much is the phone with a 2-year contract?
How much is internet access?

On my current plan, I share 700 minutes a month with my parents, have 500 non-Verizon texts a month with free Verizon-to-Verizon, and V-Cast.

Any help is appreciated.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Last edited by Spartan070sarge at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by xrawrockkillsx
too much. i hear its ****.

it should be probably 200 - 250 dollars with a 2 year extension.

+1

Everyone I know that has one doesn't like it.

The old Blackberry's are better. If you want a touch screen phone, just get an Instinct.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
So, I mean, totally random question...did you ever think to, y'know...maybe ask Verizon? Or go to Verizon.com? Because this is only the exact opposite of where you want to ask this question.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
So, I mean, totally random question...did you ever think to, y'know...maybe ask Verizon? Or go to Verizon.com? Because this is only the exact opposite of where you want to ask this question.

this man speakth the truth.
Quote by fallenangel20

And thanks MotleyCrueSATD, that was pretty awesome.

Quote by hemi-san
the truth he speaks well, harken unto his word.
Quote by Survivalism
So, I mean, totally random question...did you ever think to, y'know...maybe ask Verizon? Or go to Verizon.com? Because this is only the exact opposite of where you want to ask any question.

Fixed
Google it for ****s sakes.

Heck probably to much, I've heard there ****house.
a little lost.....
Quote by Spartan070sarge
I am already a Verizon customer, I have probably 8 months left on my current contract.

Would there be an early termination fee for my current phone? or would they just extend the current contract?

On my current plan, I share 700 minutes a month with my parents, have 500 non-Verizon texts a month with free Verizon-to-Verizon, and V-Cast.

Any help is appreciated.

I think you might end up having to pay the full price for the phone and staying on your current contract, since it hasn't expired yet.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by fallenangel20
+1

Everyone I know that has one doesn't like it.

The old Blackberry's are better. If you want a touch screen phone, just get an Instinct.

The Instinct is sprint only I thought?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

no matter what with verizon, you can just renew your contract and get the phone at the discounted price.
all they give a **** about is the contract really.
Quote by valennic
The Instinct is sprint only I thought?

I would switch providers to have it. It's really nice.

The only REAL drawback, IMO, is that it's only touchscreen. There isn't an alternate method to make calls, etc.

My friend has one, and the screen cracked on it, and, while the screen still worked, to an extent, it was pretty much useless (so he's getting it replaced).

It would have been horrible if that happened and he was stranded on the side of the road somewhere.

Other than that, I think they're phenomenal.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
You know, the verizon site actually lets you get on and talk to a representative via IM. And it's not an automated system.... I think.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by TS

About $250 plus the $175 itll cost you to terminate your contract. Unless you want to try to do the annual upgrade which means you pay the 1-year price which I believe is about $319.99 -$50 with the mail in rebate for a grand total of $269.99.

Quote by TS

Any help is appreciated.

Its $250 minus the 50 dollar mail in rebate making it $200..but you can only do that if you wait your 8 months out.

Internet access is all about data plans..so just get a plan from verizon that includes unlimited data and youll be peachy.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
70 dollars a month on top of all the other bull****? **** that.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.