He only played the drums for QOTSA's Songs for the Deaf
It was a graveyard smash.
Quote by CoffeeBeans
He played the devil/club owner in tenacious the pick of destiny. funny movie

just the devil. the owner was played by Paul F. Tompkins.
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
OH...My...God.

Thank you for introducing me to the Eagles of Death Metal. Do all their songs sound like this? I always thought them to be some death metal band (I wonder why) and never listened to them.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
he didnt play the club owner, but he did play the devil, and both of them are on the "eagles of death metal song" called "i want you so hard (the boys bad news)", and i believe the singer in eagles of death metal is brother or cousin of queens of the stone age's singer josh homme?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

Quote by Spartan070sarge
OH...My...God.

Thank you for introducing me to the Eagles of Death Metal. Do all their songs sound like this? I always thought them to be some death metal band (I wonder why) and never listened to them.

Yes, many of their songs sound like this, I absolutely love TEODM.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Spartan070sarge
OH...My...God.

wat?

edit: nevermind
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
He did all of the drum work for both Tenacious D albums (although he doesn't tour with them). Also didn't he do drums on a Tony Iommi album? Could have been a song or two...but I thought he did.

Oh and The Pick of Destiny is awesome (also appearances from Dio and Meatloaf).
Dave Grohl (and Josh Homme) are the essence of cool.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
Dave Grohl, Jack Black, Josh Homme, Jesse Hughes. Alone, they are epic. United, they form a giant wave of awesomeness that shall destroy all wiggers and elitist metalheads for evermore.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by FifthHorsemen
He did all of the drum work for both Tenacious D albums (although he doesn't tour with them). Also didn't he do drums on a Tony Iommi album? Could have been a song or two...but I thought he did.

Oh and The Pick of Destiny is awesome (also appearances from Dio and Meatloaf).

I don't know about drums but I know he sings Goodbye Lament on Iommi (2004).
Dave Grohl is somehow in everything

But hes my idol so its all good
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Why are they in so many music videos? I've seen them together before. They're usually hilarious. Example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uezNXwlSCTc&NR=1

Has Dave Grohl been in anything else that he's not play in (Not Foo or Nirvana)

The singer actually isn't Dave Grohl...

I think...

EDIT: Seem's it is..

Meh.. The actual singer looks a bit like him anyway

EDIT AGAIN:

Seem's it isn't but I've just seen him in the video...

**** me... I suck.
Last edited by Untitled001 at Dec 7, 2008,