Is it just me or does it not sound like Slayers trying to subliminally take us to a picnic. I mean if you dont listen carefully it really sould like it. Ive heard "barbecue" "potato salad" and "the Icecream fills my bowl" and yes i know its not what toms actually singin but it souds like it.
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
Say what?

Guitars:
-Jackson DXMG (SH-2N, SH-6)
-Schecter Hellraiser C1 (18v)
-Ibanez XPT707FX (Blackouts)
-Ibanez BTB 400 Bass

Main Amp: Mesa DR Roadster

wow slayer realesed a new song? well im probaly gonna get yelled at for saying this. i love slayer just didnt know they're already relasing demos...now im hungry
Green Day blows.
SLAYER!!!
Thats all i've ever understood them say.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Slayer subliminally (spelling?) making us hungry? Preposterus! (that spelt right either? bad day.)
Quote by MetalheaDx666
wow slayer realesed a new song? well im probaly gonna get yelled at for saying this. i love slayer just didnt know they're already relasing demos...now im hungry

Kudos friend, for Slayer is Godlike
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick