With a HSH Ibanez guitar with the Single coil disconnected. With the humbuckers being air-norton neck and d-sonic bridge how would I wire my guitar for this option?
In terms of colors and placement of wires?

2 Humbuckers w/ 5 Way Switching
Bridge
Outer Coils Parallel
Both Humbuckers
Inner Coils Parallel
Neck Humbucker
im guessing just wire the normal humbucker wires the way you would normally do to the two ends of the switch and then solder the wire that comes from from either coils on the switch. to hard to explain....
i may come up with a wiring diagram by tommorow if you still want it....
It's funny you ask this question cause I modded my guitar in a similar way just last night.

I have the following switching:
Bridge
Bridge with Neck Outside Coil
Bridge and Neck
Neck with Outside Coil of Bridge
Neck

Here's a picture of my switch and a description of the connections.

Numbering them 1 through 8 going from left to right.
1. Connected to 8
2. Connected to 1
3. Bridge Split
4. Bridge Positive
5. Neck Positive
6. Neck Split
7. Connected to 8
8. Goes to Hot on Volume Pot

Hot on Volume Pot is the output. Bridge and Neck Split is the 'split' wire on the pickups, i.e. the two that are joined together.

Hope that helps a bit. I'm interested to see the diagram guitarcam comes up with too.
Amps:
Vox AC15CC1X
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 (with Custom switching) | Modded Squire Strat | Sigma Acoustic | Yamaha 12-string
Pedals:
Behringer Tuner | Cheap Volume | Boss DD-3 | Boss DS-1 | JH-1 Wah
Last edited by xatz at Dec 7, 2008,
That totally confused me. It would be easier if you could explain it by colors. Both pickups have the color scheme: black, white, red, green, bare. The way you have yours set up seems perfect, just a little confusing for me.
IIRC That's the same as an HH Stingray. Guessing they'll have wiring diagrams on google.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
Quote by Petrucciowns
That totally confused me. It would be easier if you could explain it by colors. Both pickups have the color scheme: black, white, red, green, bare. The way you have yours set up seems perfect, just a little confusing for me.

Sorry about that I posted quickly cause I had to go somewhere.

I'll explain it by showing where the colours go to the switch. I had to look up the colour codes for Dimarzio pickups cause they are different to the ones in my guitar.

Bridge Pickup
Red goes to 4
Black and White go to 3
Green and Bare go to Ground

Neck Pickup
Red goes to 5
Black and White go to 6
Green and Bare go to Ground

Ground is just the back of the volume pot.

Then you still need to connect 1, 2, 7 and 8 together and then to the hot coming from the Volume.

I hope that explains it a bit clearer for you
Amps:
Vox AC15CC1X
Guitars:
Ibanez S5470 (with Custom switching) | Modded Squire Strat | Sigma Acoustic | Yamaha 12-string
Pedals:
Behringer Tuner | Cheap Volume | Boss DD-3 | Boss DS-1 | JH-1 Wah