Page 1 of 3
Quote by tona_107

Just smoke two at once,
That's what I do.

you're a badass. really. you're impressing me beyond all belief right now.
Quote by humperdunk

So I just woke up sitting in my desk chair, with my bong on the desk in a bunch of little pieces and my hand super glued to my penis. Speculations as to what the hell just happened and how to unglue my hand from my member would be appreciated.
Why would you want a lot of Nicotine? The only reason it's in the product is so you get addicted to it. You're a ****ing idiot.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Camel Wides. Or just buy a cigar. Black and Mild Wine flavored cigars are jesus in a box.
My Gear-
Schecter C7 FR
Schecter Damien 7
Line 6 Spider III 150 2x12
Massive pedal board
Spector Legend Custom 5 string
Ampeg BA-112 50 watt
i wish i had some cloves... most rollies will kick you if you're used to filters
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Smoke while dipping snuff while wearing a patch? Seems like that would do the trick.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by AlucardZero
Why would you want a lot of Nicotine? The only reason it's in the product is so you get addicted to it. You're a ****ing idiot.

WAHHHHHHHH!!! "I dont smoke cigarettes but I'll be damned if people who do are gonna get away with a conversation about it!"

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by Archetype00
you're a badass. really. you're impressing me beyond all belief right now.

Ever heard of a joke?
Idiot.
you are pitiful.

I found out tonight that one of my best friends (from work I might add, so luckily it's not actually one of my best friends) picked up smoking about a week ago.

I truly don't know what to do about that. it's just disgraceful.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by AlucardZero

you're dumb.
Nicotine is the active ingredient in tobacco, it's the only reason TO smoke.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are pitiful.

I found out tonight that one of my best friends (from work I might add, so luckily it's not actually one of my best friends) picked up smoking about a week ago.

Get him a lighter for Christmas?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
WAHHHHHHHH!!! "I dont smoke cigarettes but I'll be damned if people who do are gonna get away with a conversation about it!"

I don't see the point of smoking, but I'm not telling anyone to stop, I'm just saying why would you want to get a cigarette with MORE nicotine instead of less.
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
Quote by Its_Rock77
you are pitiful.

It's disgraceful that you would judge someone, and somehow see them as a lesser person becuase they smoke.
i think i'll go have some ciggaweed right now

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by tona_107
you're dumb.
Nicotine is the active ingredient in tobacco, it's the only reason TO smoke.

Not for suicidal aphids. They have other reasons.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by AlucardZero
I don't see the point of smoking, but I'm not telling anyone to stop, I'm just saying why would you want to get a cigarette with MORE nicotine instead of less.

because nicotine are the reason cigarettes are delicious. It's not the paper or filter, its the sweet nicotine

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by AlucardZero

Because nicotine is the whole point of smoking...
Smoking tobacco without nicotine would be like smoking weed with no THC.
Quote by AlucardZero

Of course you don't if you haven't smoked before, it just feels good and it chills you out a lot. Also to TS don't worry about getting the most nicotine in a cigarette, even with lights compared to regular there isn't that big of a difference, it's really just a way to sell the same product to idiots
Proud follower of Åkerfeldtism

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by tona_107
It's disgraceful that you would judge someone, and somehow see them as a lesser person becuase they smoke.

Look, say you're out in the middle of the ocean. You're drowning, and you have the choice to be saved by a smoker, or a non-smoker. Which do you choose? Which one is more likely to be able to save your life? A non-smoker, because he'll have more energy, and bigger lungs.

Now, if you're stuck in a house fire, it's different. You want a man who isn't afraid of smoke.

Quote by tona_107
Because nicotine is the whole point of smoking...
Smoking tobacco without nicotine would be like smoking weed with no THC.

Like shooting a gun into your forehead without a bullet?
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Dec 7, 2008,
What's a GOOD thing about smoking? If you want to feel alert and have a "rush" I'm 100% sure there's many other things that do that. I'm not saying don't smoke, go ahead. I just hate holding my breath every time I walk by a smoker (I hate the smell of the smoke).
Quote by AlucardZero
What's a GOOD thing about smoking? If you want to feel alert and have a "rush" I'm 100% sure there's many other things that do that. I'm not saying don't smoke, go ahead. I just hate holding my breath every time I walk by a smoker (I hate the smell of the smoke).

We get to piss off smug non-smokers.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Which one is more likely to be able to save your life? A smoker, because he'll have more energy, and bigger lungs.

That's a joke, right? Bigger lungs, sure, FULL OF TAR and other ****. Bronchitis is probably forming, too, so even less air gets in...

Edit: lol **** is censored again!

Anyways, good luck with the smoking then.

NVM the whole thing then >_>
Last edited by AlucardZero at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by AlucardZero

I wouldn't call it a rush at all, it's a chill-out feeling as I said earlier, if you want to know so bad have one, you won't get addicted from just 1, it's not heroin

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx
Uhh there was this guy who didn't get any of the questions in some exam so he put 2 pencils in his nose and headbutted the desk.. and died.. that's pretty stupid.

Quote by AlucardZero
That's a joke, right? Bigger lungs, sure, FULL OF TAR and other ****. Bronchitis is probably forming, too, so even less air gets in...

It was a typo, I fixed it with an edit. I meant non-smoker.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by BottleOfSmoke

I smoke sometimes too and I think looking for more nicotine is the dumbest fucking idea I've heard today.
I feel the need to judge smokers. sorry guys, it's really nothing against any of you that smoke, just drinking, smoking, drugs, partying,etc are issues I feel very strongly about with teenagers.
especially smoking, cause to put it bluntly, I didn't know kids were still stupid enough to get into that. do as many drugs as you want, and I will still have a little respect for you, but smoking? come on.

I just don't understand I guess. but it really hits home when it's someone I actually care about.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
You know, TS. Most of the nicotine is burned when you actually smoke it. You're better off eating it. Don't chew it, actually eat it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by supersaianGohan
don't menthol cigarettes contain the most nicotine in regular brand cigs? Newports?

I'm sure they are just the same as normal ones. Except they taste like ass

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx

Why does it matter if someone smokes or not? It has no impact on you're life whatsoever but whatever.

American Spirits have a lot more nicotine in them then normal cigarettes
Actually back when I was like 6 or something in Ukraine we used to gather a bunch of unfinished cigarettes and smoke those, I just kind stood there. >_> Since I never "properly" smoked (never in lungs) I don't really know what it's like and I'm not going to anyway.

Also there's no way smokers will be stopped, ever, America started on it.
Non-smokers: Stop being such smug douche bags. Some people smoke. Respect them.
Smokers: Stop being such inconsiderate douche bags. Some people don't smoke and cigarette smoke bothers them. Respect them.

Ok, now that that's out of the way... seriously, why do you want more nicotine?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Quote by Its_Rock77
I feel the need to judge smokers. sorry guys, it's really nothing against any of you that smoke, just drinking, smoking, drugs, partying,etc are issues I feel very strongly about with teenagers.
especially smoking, cause to put it bluntly, I didn't know kids were still stupid enough to get into that. do as many drugs as you want, and I will still have a little respect for you, but smoking? come on.

I just don't understand I guess. but it really hits home when it's someone I actually care about.

Why do heroes always let us down?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by AlucardZero
Actually back when I was like 6 or something in Ukraine we used to gather a bunch of unfinished cigarettes and smoke those, I just kind stood there. >_> Since I never "properly" smoked (never in lungs) I don't really know what it's like and I'm not going to anyway.

You know.. the nicotine gets into your system through your gums and cheeks, too. Not inhaling doesn't really mean much.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Its_Rock77

I guess you're a self-righteous **** then aren't you?

Even if you're not of legal age (which I am so blow me) how does it affect you're life?...oh thats right it doesn't.

Just because you smoke doesn't mean you're going to get bronchitis, cancer or any of that other good stuff. Look at my grandfather, he's been smoking sense he was like 13 years old and he was a firefighter for 40+ years..thats a bunch of smoke and he's fine.

So why does it matter to you? OH GOD YOU'RE FRIEND SMOKES. I bet you're social life is just destroyed isn't it?
Quote by AlucardZero

People will not stop doing any drug ever. As a smoker I can admit smoking is tad gross before you get used to it, but I like the social aspect of smoking with friends and I just have a cig if I'm getting pissed and about to chew someones ****ing head off.

Though weed helps more, as it is illegal, therefore more expensive I have to stick to the unhealthy alternative

P S T F I N D E R

Quote by FFTLxx

Page 1 of 3