Page 1 of 2
i haven't bought one in a while so I'm going to put one on my list. Got a 360 and can't decide on one...

Fable 2
GTA 4
New Banjo Kazooie
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (dont' care if its old, never played it)
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3
Fallout, Fable and Gears Of War.

Decide from those three(I'd go with Fallout)
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
whatever you do, not nights of the old republic
awful, awful game
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
Quote by humperdunk
awful, awful game

Yes that game is terrible. But Knights of the old republic is amazing.
Quote by brandon369852
Fallout, Fable and Gears Of War.

Decide from those three(I'd go with Fallout)

Why is there this myth that fallout is good?
Worst game I've ever played (not actually, but for how hyped it was, it really sucked)
Get Gears if you have online, Fable if you don't.
Quote by humperdunk
awful, awful game

I got a lot of mixed opinions on it. Whats so bad about it?
I love knights of the old republic.

Gears is AMAZING.
Haven't played Fable.

And the new fallout is like Oblivion with guns lol.
Call of Duty: World at War
Just beat the campaign at recruit and go kill some nazi zombies with your friends. extremely fun when you get 2 tvs, 2 xboxs and 4 people defending the house

hell, even the online is fun. Gewher (sp?) with the aperture sight = rape
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
I'd go with Fallout, but you can't really go wrong with any of those.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I have put a lot of time into the new Fallout, and still have not seemed to make a significant dent. Awesome depth and gameplay.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Fallout 3.

Just when I thought I was done with gaming, Bethesda SUCKED me right back in....
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Fallout 3 easily beats all of those.

Gears is fun, especially the online.

I literally fell asleep playing Fable 2.
I liked the first one, but this one just bored me to death for some reason.

I'm really wanting Left 4 Dead right now, i've heard it's great.

Am i the only who thinks GTA: SA was wayy better than GTA IV?
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
WARNING!!!!!

dont get fallout, its the worst game ive played in ages,

GO WITH CALL OF DUTY 5

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Just give up, because Callo just destroyed you.
Quote by daytripper75
if i am not pooping, i stand to pee. if i am pooping, it makes more sense to just sit down in the first place.

CALLO

i got fable 2 a while back, and i was kind of disapointed. it wasnt really THAT much better than the first. and still it was waaaaaay to short.

i bought fallout 3 a couple days go (for computer, but still...shouldnt be any different)...and i freakin love it. I put like 100+ hours into oblivion and wasnt even close to half way through it. fallout looks like its gonna be about the same. and it seems to be alot more in depth and just more intelligent overall.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by Ledforthehead
I got a lot of mixed opinions on it. Whats so bad about it?

the combat system is just ****ed up. Makes the game really boring. I guess if you're the kind of person that likes turn based rpgs it would be ok. It's a lot like the combat in WoW, you just kinda click on a guy and sit back and watch while your character repeatedly hits him over and over. It's not really about skill, it's mostly about stats. That's pretty much what ruined it for me.

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
i got fable 2 a while back, and i was kind of disapointed. it wasnt really THAT much better than the first. and still it was waaaaaay to short.

yeah it was short, but insane final boss battle though right? Probably the most fun out of any games I've played, certainly it was the toughest.
Gear:
Last edited by humperdunk at Dec 7, 2008,
I'd go with Fallout 3.

Although it's puzzling to me that Left4Dead isn't in your list. Amazing game.
All your base are belong to us.
Quote by Callo
WARNING!!!!!

dont get fallout, its the worst game ive played in ages,

GO WITH CALL OF DUTY 5

Don't listen to this man. It's not even Call of Duty 5...It's Call of Duty: World At War. Call of Duty 5 has yet to come.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Either KOTOR or Fable. And don't listen to the unbelievers. KOTOR is amazing.
Quote by CoreysMonster
ask her if she wants to go out with you. when she says yes, say "well i dont want to go out with you"

problem solved, stalker problem 90% eliminated

What a hard choice you just presented...... all of those games are awesome.... (minus the new banjo kazooie, just because I'm not into that sh*t.) But I'd say fallout 3 if your looking to suck up 100 plus hours of your life.

personally I'd get left 4 dead
Quote by Fred1000000
Don't listen to this man. It's not even Call of Duty 5...It's Call of Duty: World At War. Call of Duty 5 has yet to come.

call of duty's fun, but if you've played one you've pretty much played 'em all. the graphics just gradually improve as you progress from game to game.
Gear:
Oblivon > Fallout 3 if you don't have it aready.

Quote by Callo
dont get fallout, its the worst game ive played in ages
What are you smoking?
Quote by humperdunk
the combat system is just ****ed up. Makes the game really boring. I guess if you're the kind of person that likes turn based rpgs it would be ok. It's a lot like the combat in WoW, you just kinda click on a guy and sit back and watch while your character repeatedly hits him over and over. It's not really about skill, it's mostly about stats. That's pretty much what ruined it for me.

yeah it was short, but insane final boss battle though right? Probably the most fun out of any games I've played, certainly it was the toughest.

none of the "boss" fights were difficult. the game was insanely easy, i never once really focused on leveling and i made it easily through the main story as well as quite a bit of the side quests in like 3-4 nights playing.

i will give you this thought. the story was amazingly better than the first one. the end actually had me a little choked up
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
Quote by humperdunk
call of duty's fun, but if you've played one you've pretty much played 'em all. the graphics just gradually improve as you progress from game to game.

Exactly. CoD4 is the best, though.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
none of the "boss" fights were difficult. the game was insanely easy, i never once really focused on leveling and i made it easily through the main story as well as quite a bit of the side quests in like 3-4 nights playing.

i will give you this thought. the story was amazingly better than the first one. the end actually had me a little choked up

Man what. KOTOR kicked KOTOR IIs ass in the story department.
Quote by EvilMonkeySG3

It was a joke. The final boss battle sucked you just hold a music box up to the guy and he dies. That dream sequence right before that was really awesome though.

I didn't like the story much at all, it was a cool idea, but it lacked the substance and the sense of bigness that the first one had. also the landscape wasn't as memorable, maybe just because it was so much bigger. I knew every nook and cranny of Fable, but in Fable 2 I have to rely on the glowing trail to get me where i need to go. Also the mini map helped a lot in Fable, it's too bad they got rid of it.

overall I think Fable 2 was a better game than Fable just because of all the stuff you could do apart from the story.
Gear:
Quote by humperdunk
awful, awful game

Stupid man is stupid.

Knights II was honestly the second best game I ever played. (Following the godly Shadow Of The Collosus.)
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by Flying Couch
Man what. KOTOR kicked KOTOR IIs ass in the story department.

was talking about fable 2 mate

Quote by humperdunk
It was a joke. The final boss battle sucked you just hold a music box up to the guy and he dies. That dream sequence right before that was really awesome though.

I didn't like the story much at all, it was a cool idea, but it lacked the substance and the sense of bigness that the first one had. also the landscape wasn't as memorable, maybe just because it was so much bigger. I knew every nook and cranny of Fable, but in Fable 2 I have to rely on the glowing trail to get me where i need to go. Also the mini map helped a lot in Fable, it's too bad they got rid of it.

overall I think Fable 2 was a better game than Fable just because of all the stuff you could do apart from the story.

i dont know... i got drawn in to the second game's story alot more. i LOVED the dream sequence, it was crazy well done.

lol and is it just me or do BOTH of the fable games like completely blind you in the beginning...when your young and everything glows. it takes forever to get used to that.
Last edited by EvilMonkeySG3 at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by Ledforthehead
i haven't bought one in a while so I'm going to put one on my list. Got a 360 and can't decide on one...

Fable 2
GTA 4
New Banjo Kazooie
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (dont' care if its old, never played it)
Gears of War 2
Fallout 3

Fable 2 and GTAIV are awesome, I got bored of Fallout3 within the first 2 days. The other three don't even compete... 'cept KOTOR which I know a lot of people loved.
Quote by silversoulcage
I love knights of the old republic.

Gears is AMAZING.
Haven't played Fable.

And the new fallout is like Oblivion with guns lol.

*Nerdy Comment*

They both run on the same engine.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Gears 2.

And to the guy above, you can turn off fallout 3's targeting system ya know....

Edit: by above I mean WAY above.
Theres a fallout 3? OH **** screw you guys im tor... buying this sucker.

*Runs out of thread with tears in his eyes*
Page 1 of 2