I was wondering the pits opinion on the competition?

Has anyone heard of it? If not its the national Australian football (soccer) competition. It realitively young being only in its 4th season but has become rather popular in Australia.

But ya just wanted to know if anyone had heard of it and if so what they think.
And on the 7th day God created METAL!
its ok i guess, getting better because more money for clubs=better players=better to watch.

it'll get better in the next few years
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
MELBOURNE VICTORY FTW!

it goes alright.. defiantly not as good as the EPL...
Could use some more teams.. if we could get any other players.
Quote by donkey the wise
biggest pwnage in this thread yet. congrats good sir!

Quote by potcorn56
ooooo your so kinky!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, these new leagues always take a while to get good. I've not seen the A-league although i imagine it's gone downhill since the mighty Dwight Yorke left.
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
I'm from American but I'm drunk as **** so I decided to post that I love soccer (football)...and I like aussies...okay sorry
It'd be better if the teams names weren't so gay, "Perth glory" c'mon there must be something better than that. Hopefully they'll get a better kit, the purple looks as camp as christmas.

Though all the improvments in the world won't change the fact that it's like watching a little league game.
Woooo! Melbourne!

I support them vaguely as I manage them on Football Manager in an A League challenge with my mates.

That and the fact Kevin Muscat plays for them