if i approached you on the street and requested that you smelled my fingers, but assured you that they smelled fine, would you partake?
depends if you are black or not
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
ok seriously this spamming **** is getting ridiculous
and no i would not cause you probably fingered your ass
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
rofl at ts profile pic he looks like a little fag
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by potcorn56
ok seriously this spamming **** is getting ridiculous
and no i would not cause you probably fingered your ass

Indeed.

*reported*

And the first person who tells me I keep reporting threads for no reason, will be stabbed with a BC Rich headstock. STOP SPAMMING.
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Indeed.

*reported*

And the first person who tells me I keep reporting threads for no reason, will be stabbed with a BC Rich headstock. STOP SPAMMING.

k you can report threads like this... but seriously you report alot i was reading your first page of posts and like half of them were *reported*
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by elimination1021
k you can report threads like this... but seriously you report alot i was reading your first page of posts and like half of them were *reported*

You should see the spamming going on in the Pit this morning, it's ridiculous. I've never seen that amount and therefore never reported that amount of spam threads. I'm not being a dick, just following the rules, man.

EDIT: And the only reason these threads aren't all closed yet, is that there are no mods around... Yet. It won't be long before they get rid of all this spam, all I'm doing is bringing the spam threads to their attention.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Dec 7, 2008,
wtf first you make a thread about why does sex feel so amazing then booty sweat and now smell my fingers! you sicko

EDIT: I bet you haven't even had sex so how would you know!
Last edited by xXguitard00dXx at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by ZeGuitarist
You should see the spamming going on in the Pit this morning, it's ridiculous. I've never seen that amount and therefore never reported that amount of spam threads. I'm not being a dick, just following the rules, man.

EDIT: And the only reason these threads aren't all closed yet, is that there are no mods around... Yet. It won't be long before they get rid of all this spam, all I'm doing is bringing the spam threads to their attention.

its these new december 08ers. especially this new idiot coxville. he's got to go. NOW.
Quote by ZeGuitarist

the rules do state...

that if a post is reported, then you aren't supposed to post after that, even to substantiate the initial report.
yo.

I BELIEVE