Blues Jr is def loud

so no problem there.

can you get on craigslist.com for your area? you realize you are surrounded by killer amps don't you? how old are you? do you have friends that can look at a future amp and help?

otherwise get the Blues Jr
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Blues Jr is def loud

so no problem there.

can you get on craigslist.com for your area? you realize you are surrounded by killer amps don't you? how old are you? do you have friends that can look at a future amp and help?

otherwise get the Blues Jr

Well what amp should I be looking for around here?
The Blues Junior should be able to gig. I played a show on friday, and the guitarist used my 30w tube, we kept it on maybe 3-4. A Blues Junior should be fine. The V50 would be good too. Maybe a Pro Junior too. Very nice blues tone.
Quote by mcrfobtai
The Blues Junior should be able to gig. I played a show on friday, and the guitarist used my 30w tube, we kept it on maybe 3-4. A Blues Junior should be fine. The V50 would be good too. Maybe a Pro Junior too. Very nice blues tone.

Was the amp mic'd up?
It's loud, you'll probably not have the cleanest sound at gigging volumes, it'll break up a little bit and sound great for bluesy stuff.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
hmm so would it be better to get a Blues jr, or a Crate v50?
What about Hot Rod Deluxes or Blues Deluxes?
I'd go for the bj personally, it's drive sounds better than the deluxe's and being lower wattage it's a bit easier to get the driven blues sound out of it.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
I'd go for the bj personally, it's drive sounds better than the deluxe's and being lower wattage it's a bit easier to get the driven blues sound out of it.

+1

he V50 is pretty nice though
Alright, and I also take it that it's loud enough to be heard over the drums in my small practice area?
Quote by cratskomodo
Alright, and I also take it that it's loud enough to be heard over the drums in my small practice area?

It's a tube amp. Of course it has balls.
With amps, wattage is more about headroom and compression than volume.
blues jr. plenty plenty loud...i tried a blues deluxe in the store and couldnt put it past 2...blues jr. for clean you can max out the master and put the volume at like 2 or 3 and plenty loud for a bar
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Well, you may want a little more headroom then 15 watts, though the only places that won't mic you up are small enough that 15w should fill it up fine while staying clean. so you should be fine.
I guess, yes. You could gig with it at most places. But there are amps that sound miles better. But you could use one for the rest of your gigging days, I suppose