Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Searchbar.

Kidding.

Give it your all, don't just stand there, get into it. Have fun most of all.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
if your playin technical stuff you probs wont move much but if your playign easier stuff its easier to get into cause you odnt hve to concerntrate as much

you'll be fine after the first song i always get lots of energy i dont mvoe around much on stage though.
Don't stand on the stage like a statue, remember to look in to the crowd, if you screw up don't stop playing and look like you don't know what to do, at least act that you didn't screw up and are still playing.
When you're rehearsing, go through your set like you want to at the gig. Play through the songs with all the movement, energy and stage move-type stuff as if you were there.
If you rehearse like it's a show, then the show will be as easy as a rehearsal.
Besides that, move around, look at the crowd, and have a blast!
Thorns Of Creation
Melodic Death Metal from Oregon
Check us out.

Quote by GibsonPuppeteer
I've had tiny ones in my mouth and accidentally swallowed a bit of the liquid, you should be all right.
make double sure you have all the gear your gonna need. relax before hand, i wouldnt eat a lot before hand but maybe its just be, salad is good and gatorade. you'll probably be nervous the first song but after that no worries, it'll go away. good luck

ps: DONT DO ANY GUITAR/BASS SPINS! EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't do what I did at my first gig.
We sucked.Very very very very very very badly.But don't worry no one can be that bad ever again.
Yesterday was my first gig with a new band and it was the first for everyone in the band but me.
Make sure you have loads of friends come along and you know atleast one other band that is playing there.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

I think I made my point clear.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by ihavenoname93
any tips/stories to share?

Ive had a few disastrous, the only tip i have is, when in doubt, bull shit.
Don't let the audience know you stuff up, or your bands stuffed, don't pull faces. Just act like it's all good. Move around a bit, just to feel the groove of it all, don't be a stunned mullet!
And remember, people want a show. You're MEANT TO MAKE A FOOL OF YOURSELF, otherwise it wouldn't be interesting! Unless you make a massive fool of yourself by tugging it out and waving about then the only people that will critique you badly are other musicians who feel threatened!
Go have fun. Gigs are one of the greatest things in the world.

Remember though, if it is bad, who cares, it's your first, get used to it. It gets a LOT better. Nerves may come and go, but after a few gigs, nerves will turn into adrenalin.
I love gigs, man!

The Gear I Use Most:
Gibson guitars, Les Paul, ES-335, SG and more.
Dunlop Crybaby | Dunlop Volume | Boss TU-2 | Ibanez TS-9 | Maxon AD-999
Planet Waves Custom Leads
Marshall JCM900 (model: 4100 + 4101)

TooJoo The Band
Ask your girlfriend to help you live some outrageous and embarrassing fantasy before the show. Something she will undoubtedly say 'No' to.

After that, you'll be ready for anything. At least it wont be as bad or embarrassing as what you asked of your girlfriend, who is undoubtedly telling all her friends.
practice and good luck!
Pull my finger

Quote by Explicit User

"Kyle.. Do you know what homosex is?"
me:"...yes... why?"
"Do you want to have it?"
Me again:"...no Anthony..no i don't"
"Oh.. okay.. good night"

haha

Quote by madhampster
Dear god the pit is a force to be reckoned with.
Practice your arses off, and make sure you look like you're having a good time onstage! There's nothing that makes me cringe more than the 'legs together, eyes on the floor, guitar at chest-height' look.

Good luck!
my first gig i played,i'd learn the song in about a day,got on stage,and the first song went like this:
play first note
strap comes off :P
pick up bass and spend most of the song on one knee until a slow part comes :P
later on my vocalist ended up kicking the plug out of my pedal,cutting my bass off
stil lawesome night tho

basically just practice your ass off,have fun,dont take it too seriously or overthink it,just let it happen
Sucking at the first gig is pretty normal. I have never seen a band who rocked their first show, so don't get nervous if you see things are falling apart, just act kool. I swear, people just overlook little f**k ups if you don't make a face and point those mistakes to them.

Whatever you do, do not allow the drummer to attempt to kick a pinata off of a guitar amp.
don't mess up, if you make even the smallest mistake at a gig the entire world will hate you for the rest of your life.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by slashedaxl103
Blow up a condom and throw it in the crowd for their enjoyment.

Just coz..

I'm doin this!

Once at a gig I was wearin a wig (just for ****s and giggles) and I ripped it off like Ozzy did when he shaved his head and everyone started freakin out
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
Make sure you get into whatever you play

Have Fun!
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Practice! You guys should know what your weakest areas are by now, so you know what you need to work on before the show. As for the show, be sure you have back up cables, picks, drumsticks, etc...this is very important. Allow plenty of time to set stuff up, and sound check. Don't just stand there on stage, move around, look into the crowd, put your foot on the monitor while you're playing, don't look at your fretboard all the time. The audience won't notice much of what you do, unless you just stand there!!! Good luck!