Found an interesting Article

I'll briefly list them:
1. Al Quaeda
2. Gay Marriage
3. Gas Prices
4. Iranian President
5. Chavez
6. Sars and Bird Flu

I agree with all of them but number 6, which is actually lifethreatning...

Gas Prices are overhyped, definately.
The average is 50 cents per liter (I don't use gallons, sorry...) and they complain about it.
Japan pays 1.3 dollars, Turkey pays 2.7 dollars, USA obviously has easy access so they shouldn't be panicing abou it.
Red Scare, anyone?
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
50 c per litre! that's cheap as, are you sure that's right? Its been like over $1.50 in Australia where I live.
Quote by Bloodsick
50 c per litre! that's cheap as, are you sure that's right? Its been like over $1.50 in Australia where I live.

At one point it was 1.9 dollars in Japan a couple of months ago.

Yeah, I looked it up, and they're complaining, which really takes the micky out of me.

Though, Europe seems to be having the hardest time.
seriously, if you people feel terrorism is such a threat then take actions against it. I'm pretty sure your government won't do anything and assure you everything is fine, but at the same time invade and piss off other countries increasing the chance of a backlash from those countries.

Due to what your government is doing, a terrorist attack on America won't be a surprise to anyone but the people in America, because they are so blinded by their government.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
The average is 50 cents per liter (I don't use gallons, sorry...) and they complain about it.
Japan pays 1.3 dollars, Turkey pays 2.7 dollars, USA obviously has easy access so they shouldn't be panicing abou it.

Here in New York, we were paying almost $4 per gallon until the stock market crashed. Now i think the gas station down the road from me has it for $2.22.

LTD EX-351
Peavey 5150 head
Marshall 1960A
Boss NS-2 Noise Supressor
BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer
Quote by Bloodsick

We got over $2 per liter here in NZ.
Quote by Van-Hayden
We got over $2 per liter here in NZ.

yeah it got up to 2.10 didn't it?
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
Make it eight, then add in communists and drugs too.

As of 2005, the Census Bureau estimated the number of significant same-sex relationships (presumably, couples that would want to get married) at around 780,000. With the US population hovering just over 301 million, that would put the number of married gay people at a whopping 0.5 percent of the population if gay marriage was legalized. Why worry about such a small fragment of our citizenry when over 4 percent of us have bought a Nickelback CD? Now that's a serious problem.

God I love that website.
The United States have been scared of some ethnic group or a country all the time.

When the Constitution was established to the civil war, they thought the Native Americans were threatening, resulting into a historical massacre.
Then came the fear against Spain during the Spanish-Americn war.
After the First world war the red scare slowly rose up.
During the 2nd World War, Pearl Harbor was overhyped.
Then the Cold War came and everyone got ****less scared of communists.
Now the Arabs...
Quote by radomu

I'll briefly list them:
1. Al Quaeda
2. Gay Marriage
3. Gas Prices
4. Iranian President
5. Chavez
6. Sars and Bird Flu

Nope. The mortality rate for SARS is like 10%, and no one ever caught bird flu. It's the media that gets ratings (and advertising revenue) from scaring the **** out of people that's to blame. Why else do you think they say before every commercial break "STAY TUNED- THIS NEXT THREAT COULD BE KILLING YOUR FAMILY!" and then they end up talking about emo or some stupid **** like that?
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
Nope. The mortality rate for SARS is like 10%, and no one ever caught bird flu. It's the media that gets ratings (and advertising revenue) from scaring the **** out of people that's to blame. Why else do you think they say before every commercial break "STAY TUNED- THIS NEXT THREAT COULD BE KILLING YOUR FAMILY!" and then they end up talking about emo or some stupid **** like that?

Yeah, the Flu is overrated.

But SARS is scary, I almost got one in the UK.
I was scared ****less.
3 Most Overhyped Threats in UG:

1) Al-Qaeda
2) Trolls
3) Kensai
Quote by dan ramP
RSOB and Gavs must have a great relationship to be able to sleep around so much
Quote by RSOB Bass
Yeah, it's pretty flexible. Like gavz.

Likes to play thread games, also!

*[/dead]*
Quote by Van-Hayden
Yip, Dad was PIIIIIIIIIISED.

So pissed that you misspelled it lol

my god 2 dollars looks bad.
Al-Qaeda as an international terrorist conspiracy is a fiction of the Bush gvnt.

I ain't worrying.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by radomu
So pissed that you misspelled it lol

my god 2 dollars looks bad.

It's called pised.

It stands for Period Intensified Sissy Enraged Disorder..

(Please tell me that was a good save.)
Quote by Van-Hayden
It's called pised.

Yeah, that was pretty nice. A solid, respectable three out of five.
Quote by Van-Hayden
It's called pised.

/failed!!!!!!!!

Quote by radomu

I'll briefly list them:
1. Al Quaeda
2. Gay Marriage
3. Gas Prices
4. Iranian President
5. Chavez
6. Sars and Bird Flu

It didn't matter what other places were paying for gas. The point is, the US economy wasn't ready for it. I don't care what you're paying, if you multiply it by two, your contry is probably is going to have problems.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Stupid media is incredibly stupid.

Cracked.com is win.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
melbourne gang wars... i dont care i live in kiewa for ****s sake
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Quote by BigFatSandwich
It didn't matter what other places were paying for gas. The point is, the US economy wasn't ready for it. I don't care what you're paying, if you multiply it by two, your contry is probably is going to have problems.

We already had our problems during 1991, and we're having one right now because of the fall of Lehman.

Many people are having trouble paying for gas.

Though we are saved that Japan has public transport anywhere in the country, both buses and trains...
Quote by Bloodsick

The fuck? I saw it today for $1.02.
^Lucky mother****ers!

In Sweden you pretty much have to own a car (which I am). It costs a fortune to take the bus.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by fretsonfire74
The fuck? I saw it today for $1.02.

per gallon?
SARS and bird flu were MASSIVELY overhyped. How many people in the US ended up dying from SARS or bird flu?
and what the **** is a ****ing gallon? why the **** can't you ****ing measure stuffs like normal ****ing people do? ****!
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Quote by Hultan
and what the **** is a ****ing gallon? why the **** can't you ****ing measure stuffs like normal ****ing people do? ****!

I know +1 to this, -1 to the Imperial measurements
Quote by radomu
I know +1 to this, -1 to the Imperial measurements

It's no more or less logical, it's just a different system I like that it's kind of antiquated.

I worked this out in a thread a few days back, but converted into $US/Gallon, in Australia we pay something like $2.40 for a gallon.

(In Melbourne. It's cheaper in Sydney.)
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Pfft, bird flu has killed about 5 people and everyone thought it was going to destroy the human race because the media hyped it.

I love Cracked, but I disagree with Al Quaeda's inclusion. If the security services weren't doing their job properly, I'm sure America would've had the shit bombed out of it by now. Of course, it wouldn't be the Iraqi forces, but there's a distinction to be made there.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Last edited by break-me-in at Dec 7, 2008,
Quote by radomu
Japan pays 1.3 dollars, Turkey pays 2.7 dollars.

**** them, this is America!
Quote by jsnate
**** them, this is America!

And Americans are addicted in owning their own land without renting an apartment.
If they can't pay their loans for their home, then they fail for the first place by buying the house.

And they took us with them into the economic downfall for the second time.

Dollar has failed us twice, for god's sake.
The bird flu threat was not overhyped at all. The media just expressed it fairly poorly.

Humans can contract bird flu from birds, but not human to human. The worry was that if a person with a strain of flu that could pass between humans (like the sort most humans can catch) caught bird flu, cells infected by both strains could potentially form a hybrid.

When the virus infects a cells, it puts it genetic material into the cells DNA. When the virus is ready to leave the host cell, it cuts it's own dna back out, packages it up and leaves. The trouble is that they don't have fantastic accuracy. If both viruses put their dna side by side, a virus could be formed that has the genetic material for both the lethality of bird flu in humans, with the ability to spread between humans. It's possible this is what caused the Spanish and Swine Flu epidemics, the former of which killed more people than the whole of WW1.
Warwick freak of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by elliott FTW
Damn you and Warwickyness

Quote by ScottB
Quote by CLIFF_BURTON
gm jack knows everything
+1
Quote by radomu
And Americans are addicted in owning their own land without renting an apartment.
If they can't pay their loans for their home, then they fail for the first place by buying the house.

And they took us with them into the economic downfall for the second time.

Dollar has failed us twice, for god's sake.

.....You relied on us you bastard. This is America, no pussies here. Dont lean on us or we'll drop you.
Quote by ebbbaaa

They're doing the same with the economy, saying it's the worst depression since the great depression. It's a complete heap of bull****, and the fact that every media person and advertiser is ramming it down your throat in order to get ratings or sell stuff doesn't make it any better.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X