Hey guys, I'm looking for some cheap patch cables.

I need:

-2 very short, patch cables for linking effects pedals (think the extremely small planet waves inline ones).

-2 roughly 3ft ones to reach down to the ground from my effects loop to my pedals.

I have a guitar stand that I could trade for some of these as well, if you're interested.

UK only please, and please state prices WITH postage and packaging.
I was just about to offer 2 for £5. But I don't want to take buisness from the other guy like.
Call me Duncan.

Nearly always have D'addario EXL110 strings instock - just ask!

Custom made guitar slides available - choose the glass, length etc.. Engraving availible. PM or email for more info.

SALE

Welsh UG'er!!
Quote by guitar is yummy
I was just about to offer 2 for £5. But I don't want to take buisness from the other guy like.

If the deal falls through then I'll PM you; but it's only 1£ difference and I guess he was first...

I'm still open to offers on the larger ones.
Thanks for the link, but there are none that I'm looking for.

I'm still looking for the 3ft ones though.
"KI-SOUND ONE FOOT PATCH CABLES" I assumed that's what you meant by the short cables..They're about halfway down the page?
I know I saw them; I mean the tiny planet waves ones, that looks literally like two ends stuck together. They look about 1 or 2 inches long. Anyway I already have a deal for the two short ones, I just need the longer ones now.

Thanks anyway
Ah, I see. Last time I went to my local guitar shop, they had 2-3ft cables for £1.99, have you checked at a shop?
Quote by dandadog
Ah, I see. Last time I went to my local guitar shop, they had 2-3ft cables for £1.99, have you checked at a shop?

Yeah been looking around, unfortunately none of the local shops have any it's pretty silly; they either have the 1ft ones or about 6ft ones.
If you haven't got anything by this friday, and I got to town on the weekend, I'll go to the shop and see if I can pickup a few of those £1.99 cables for you.. But I'm not sure if I'm going to town.