Hey guys,
Im from India and the guitars honestly suck here so im planning to get one from the US and i wanna get something that will last for a while and is really good. Right now my options are:
- Jackson Demmelition King V
- Dean Razorback Cemetery Gates
- Dean MAB1
- Jackson SL3 Soloist
These are the guitars im looking at. I play many different styles ranging from classic rock to heavy metal. Budget is around $1300 so any other suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
I'd say go with the Jackson. The SL3 would be a good choice.

Be sure to check out ESP/LTD guitars.

If you want to consider a Dean guitar, check out the USA MHG series and nothing else. Any signature guitar will be a big rip off.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
you could get a decent ibanez for that kind of money I guess...
Im from India and the guitars honestly suck here

I lol'd
I fell asleep on my arm once, scariest thing that ever happened to me. I thought it was kill.
Quote by Lord Waltaa
you could get a decent ibanez for that kind of money I guess..

+1

I knew I was forgetting something.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Check out Ibanez
or ESP
dont get a guitar for the looks, you'll soon get bored.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
I think that one you linked is pretty cool, but I can easily see how it might not be your cup of tea. ESP is a pretty reliable brand, especially in their mid/high price ranges
My gear:
Flannel shirt
band
Quote by Darth Sion
lol Lord Waltaa the first guitar brand i saw when i moved to india was Givson lol which is basically a copy of a Gibson but a million times worse.
http://www.sapthaswara.com/images/WESTERN/Gutiar%20Girson%20Panther_s.jpg
seriously wth is that?
And im not too fond of Ibanez guitars. Was leaving towards Jackson and dean. I havent looked at ESP too much. Are they any good?

Ibanez and Jackson have pretty similar neck profiles so I don't know why you don't like them.

Stay away from any of the Dime models and any other signature models. It's a rip off.

I can rant and rave about ESP/LTD I'll I want but it means nothing. Go try them when you're in the States and see how you like them. Quality wise though, they are great. Good hardware and solid construction.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
the mab 1 is a beautiful guitar. always admired, id go for a razorback personally
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Prob is im not going to the states till july next year. My dads going there for work at the end of this month and he said hed bring something back if i ordered it to him.
Your safest bet would be the Jackson SL3.

That way, if you don't like it, you can be assured somebody will buy it and you won't lose much money on it. Jacksons hold their value somewhat well
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
haha yea... i saw a jackson the other day in one of the music shops. it was a dk2 dinky and it was going for bout Rs. 70000. thats bout $1400. So yea maybe the jackson is the best bet
Quote by Darth Sion
and uh random question.... how on earth do i change my avatar?

Control Panel > Profile > avatar.
I believe.
Gear :]
Washburn Nuno Bettencourt Signature Model
Some broken washburn amp :[
Getting an orange micro crush for christmas.
Mickey Mouse picks ;]

Quote by Quoteman
Would you like to buy a duck?
Hmm my friend over in the US mailed me and said hes selling his Dean Rusty Cooley Sig for $1500. Is it a good deal?