So there's this massive swarm of flying insects all through my house, they came under the doors and through open windows whilst I was practicing with headphones, and now my whole house is full of them. There isn't a single room which isn't crawling with these things.
It's almost 3 in the morning, I have no insect spray, I can't go to sleep because they keep dropping on me in bed (ugh), and the stench of them is extremely overpowering, like some revolting, sickly sweet aroma.

Help me!
Quote by Metalfreak777
Dude if i were you i'd look more at bands like Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Theatre and Power Quest, most of their songs are either in E major, A major, C major or D majhor

LOCUSTS!!! grab your lancer and kill them grubs
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by IronNecrosis
LOCUSTS!!! grab your lancer and kill them grubs

Failing that, DROP THE HAMMER

Oh wait, they're inside the house. You're screwed then.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Don't sweat it. It's just the apocalypse.
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Kill a goat and spread the blood over your front door
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by muel333
exterminator-best way to go

This.
An exterminator is the best way to go.
I decided to change my sig to something big and colorful
Quote by Guitarist132
what the hell? what godforsaken place do you live in?

Australia .
Quote by Metalfreak777
Dude if i were you i'd look more at bands like Dragonforce, Dragonland, Dream Theatre and Power Quest, most of their songs are either in E major, A major, C major or D majhor

i had a similar problem not long ago.
It was fruit flys and a bag off apples i forget were under my desk, so many flies....
Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!