C4C<" />
Hey, felt I just had to write something like this, it includes heavy dissonance and influences from The Dillinger Escape Plan for a few parts. I did include a more melodic chorus so its not totally dissonant, I do think the ending was a bit abrupt and I need opinions. Other than that, leave any comments or critism as long it remains about this genre of this music.
C4C.
Attachments:
Veil over anger.zip
Last edited by salamander121 at Dec 7, 2008,
I disagree, i think this song is pretty good.

The only thing was that i thought the interlude didnt fit(it might fit more with vocals or something) and i think the outro would have been better without you hitting the chord at the end, and if you kept that falling note going.
I like the chorus (especially the clean arpeggio) but not the rest of the song.
Aha, I was expectign mixed opinions, hence why I put the clean bit in so I wouldn't get the crap flamed outta' me, with people claiming I write crappy music but tbh I was expecting it as some people aren't as versatile I guess. Like I said, I just wanted to do something a bit different.

EDIT: I'm assuming people who don't leave a reason why the dislike certain parts or the song just don't like the type of music which I don't mind about. Or it may be that I've not done it very well, hey you tell me.
Last edited by salamander121 at Dec 7, 2008,
Hey man great work.

The verses were great for me, i loved them. But as mentioned before the interlude just didn't fit, but I soon forgot about it after I heard the sweet ass chorus after it. But change that up and it be awesome.

Also great changes in time signatures, I barely noticed.

C4C one in my sig.