-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
is this a high school class ring?

honestly, a waste of money in my opinion. i remember high school for the memories, and tangibly with my letterman jacket (which was free [yay booster clubs!]).

although, i know some people wear them, while some put them up.
i wear mine, but it broke yesterday, kinda ironic, i graduate, it starts to break
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain 1967-1994
What is it? Graduation memento ring kinda deal?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
I wore mine for like 2 years. Now it kinda sits in its case. Same will probably happen with my college ring.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
when i get mine ill be wearing it (sometime in march i think), its pretty common here to see people who put their ring on their key ring so they dont loose it but technically "wear" it.
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
i don't like rings on my fingers. they end up getting stuck or just being plain annoying.

so i dont have one.
"The Mad Scientist"

Quote by Fuzzbox91
for someone with a madness avatar (ok ill admit mdness interactive was cool for its time), youre seem to have the right idea.

"Reaching for, the gun, to load and persuade you, to stay..."