hey, I accidentally plugged my Blackstar overdrive 16v adapter into my delay pedal (in haste, wasnt looking). I saw a spark and smelled something like burning, and now when I plug the pedal in it stays on but no signal passes through it and it won't turn off or work. Is there a soldering fix for this or am I going to have to up and replace the pedal entirely?? thanks for any help
i would say its well done
Spark and a burning smell usually means fried. No telling how much it took out. Any ICs will be wasted, the electrolytic caps most likely as Im sure they went with the lowest voltage ones they could get. You could replace alot of stuff and it still not work. Im sure you will keep better track of adapters in the future.