Page 1 of 54
All the user above you threads end up being meaningless sources of conversation and I figured I'd try making something somewhat legitimate. Give a genuine opinion on the user above you.

Keep it short, and if you've never seen the person before, base it off of what's given: avatar, signature, etc. It can be a first impression or something that has been built over time if you've seen the user before.

Don't be a crybaby if someone thinks you seem like a lame douchebag. it's just the internet; most people posting don't actually know you.

edit: 'Never seen you before' or 'I dont know you' is ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE. Go with your fucking gut, lazyass.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Dec 7, 2008,
I've seen you many times, but I don't remember any of your posts.

I think that by making this thread, you are merely seeking approval and recognition.
I'm sure that the person below me will think the same of me posting. And the person below him will, too. It's a vicious cycle.
Like a person who just wants to make a somewhat legitimate thread.

Edit: Too slow.

Like someone who just wants to kill the fun.
RAZZLEFRAZZLE
Someone who is trying to jump on the pokemon bandwagon but you are probably a nice enough guy too...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
you like flashy things!
Fan of the Ottawa Senators

Quote by apak
My G string keeps slipping when i bend it.
Any suggestions?
tries to kill hostiles with epileptic avatars

edit: this is to alex ofc

and above me: likes roman shizzle, loves role playing and dances naked in his house.
at the age of three he first raped and killed... his teddybear. some people call him a space cowboy because he likes chicken fingers with ketsup!
Last edited by numinis at Dec 7, 2008,
Kind of bored with the Pit but shows up every so often for a good old lolz. Kind of shy.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Never seen you before.

EDIT: vintage x metal = Cool dude.
Gearz:
Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
The "behind you" location is a bit over done, but I haven't seen you anywhere else, so as far as I'm concerned, you're a nice guy.
Quote by Austin_Scharosc
Never seen you before.

The avatar always made me notice you, never took any of your posts seriously.

Which is fine, as I take barely anyone seriously on here. Not in a bad way or snobby way. In a neutral way.

Too many members on this forum really...
Craigo knows his Punk Rock, unlike 13 year old girls with scene hair.

I thank him for introducing me to Set Your Goals. They're one of my favourite bands now. I can't find their albums anywhere, though (don't suggest Amazon, I can't order off the net)
Craigo:

Average to above average intelligence, likes people to listen to him, probably fairly young
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Pretentious.

Edit:

Never heard of you, but you've apparently been here for ages. You seem a little bit arsehole with the quote, but you're probably a nice enough person if I actually spoke to you.
Is a bit of a goth.
And a bit immature.
That's going completely off your sig.
hello
A guy with an incredibly floppy penis who tends to make funny posts mixed in with the occasional thoughtful and serious post.

EDIT: Dang, too late.

Amm I've never seen you before but your sig and avatar are funny so I'm going to say that you are too
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I dont know the user above me, but he seem's to have been here a long time so i can only assume that the foul stench of the pit lingers around his being and that since he hates his username, he is somewhat at war with his inner feeling's.

there there, you'll be ok
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
Seen you around a bit, but can't say I remember anything in particular about you, which is usually a good thing.
Teen, can't talk to girls very well.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Seems alright, although you like Opeth, so that automatically knocks 4 off my 1-10 scale of how much I like you

EDIT: A bastard who stole my name and is addicted to obsessed with penis
Samb_B's alright. He's a nice guy and probably someone who I'd get on well with in real life.

EDIT: Sorry about those comments I said before. I didn't realise it was one of those above the above the above the games...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

You visite my profile more than anyone and since you haven't send me one message I think you are quite the shy one :p
oh that was for Sam_B ^^"
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Likes to latch on to the internet because he's a little awkward in real life.
Quote by Arthur Curry

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja