Hi Guys and Girls

Im looking for an effects pedal for under £100, one which has a good range of effects and that will work with my Roland Cube 15x amp.

Main effects im looking for are Wah and REVERB most importantly, as strangely my amp has no reverb.

Cheers
Jeff Buckley

R.I.P
Quote by Dempsey68
http://www.giggear.co.uk/p/BOSS-PW10-V-Wah-Pedal/
^
don;t know if thats EXACTLY what you're after

http://www.guitar.co.uk/effects/multi-effects/1488-me20_guitar_multi_effects_pedal
^
i'd reccomend that.

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/28390
^
and one of them if you cant be bothered altering the 'distortion' to give a reverb effect

sorry but i gotta disagree with all these honestly.
the boss p-wah is really not a great wah, a multi-effects pedal won't really go well with a modelling amp, and a behringer reverb will be low quality and unreliable.

get either a good reverb like the holy grail or a nice wah like the ibanez weeping demon if you want more effects. but dont just get a pedal for the sake of getting a pedal. decide why you want it and what youre gonna accomplish with it.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
for that price i'd look at the boss me-20, or see if you can pick up a used me-50 from ebay or something.
Quote by LilacWine
Hi Guys and Girls

Im looking for an effects pedal for under £100, one which has a good range of effects and that will work with my Roland Cube 15x amp.

Main effects im looking for are Wah and REVERB most importantly, as strangely my amp has no reverb.

Cheers

all cubes have built in effects why does yours don't have a reverb
BTW buy a crybaby for a wah

EDIT: sorry i thought that all cubes have built in effects but only the 15x doesn't have effects.
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Last edited by WTF!!is a TAB at Dec 7, 2008,
Now its a mix up between the Holy Grail and The Boss ME-20. Will the ME-20 work with my Roland Cube 15x amp. And do i need to purchase any extra cables.
Jeff Buckley

R.I.P
You'll need at least 1 extra cable, but seriously modeling amps an multi's aren't that great together.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Digitech RP80/90 are pretty good for the money, my RP80 has pulled off a good job for bedroom practice so far.
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
Ok i didn't actually buy the effects pedal in the end. But now i've money to burn. Roughly £160. I want to get a good range of effects and/or a jeff buckley style reverb/jangly tone. As you guys have said i have a modelling amp, so whats my best option.

OR shall i jsut get a new amp like a mircocube or something. And also what exactly are the drawbacks with using a modelling amp and a multi effects pedal?

EDIT: i've also been reading some forums and peopel have said he used tremelo and delay quite a lot as well, so getting effects such as those would be good also
Jeff Buckley

R.I.P
Last edited by LilacWine at Jan 18, 2009,
I would recommend saving up some more money and getting a new amp that's suited to the music you play.
my MG15DFX has a button that simulates the sound of one of the expensive tube marshall amps

Fender Stratocaster HSS
LTD EC-400AT
Traynor YCV-50 Blue
Peavey Envoy 110

Wishlist: Hamer USA Explorer, Gibson Explorer
Quote by LilacWine
Ok i've decided on this amp

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/78306

Vox VT15

Its been recommend to me by a friend, but is it any good?

Yes, i favour the valvetronix series over most practice amps as it has a valve in the preamp stage, sounds decent
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
^ what genres do you play???
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
I dont know about genres, but Artits. Neil Young, RHCP, Pink Floyd, Coldplay, Jeff Buckley, Smiths
Jeff Buckley

R.I.P