Quote by crackerpleaz
The Jonas Brothers

Please. Kill yourself.

Quote by SuperJoop
Fall out boy

That means you too.
Whats a sig?
The singer/songwriter is coming back. It's gonna be 90's pop all over again......but better.

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Falconer...They releases their latest album not long ago at all, but they are damn good and i hope people start to recognize their music more.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Airbourne (that is if they aren't already)
My Setup:

Tokai LP Copy (Korean)
Peavey Classic 30
Ibanez TS-9 Tubescreamer
EHX USA Big Muff Pi
Aria 12-String Acoustic Guitar
Nocturnal Hour

My band.

Also, I'm expecting great things from Nine Black Alps
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Quote by Tokai ALS-48
Airbourne (that is if they aren't already)

Nah, I think they'll get tired of ripping off AC/DC...
My Band like... Duh !

Nah i hope so though
I think indeed that old skool stuff is coming back, 2009/10 will become retro music like Classic metal and that ****, But also hard rock and grunge will prolly be coming back especially grunge is getting hyped lately, Well atleast here in Amsterdam it is.
ALL HAIL HYPNOTOAD

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Dude, I think I would know, Trivium invented Thrash, Metallica are lucky they got as far as they did piggy-backing off of Trivium's signature style.
theres a band from Pittsburgh (Belle Vernon to be exact) called Punchline. sure, they started out in pop-punk and were on the Fueled By Ramen label, but they have since (as of about two years ago) left FBR and started their own label. they have slowly fused away from pop-punk, and are just getting into a new, different, direction with their latest album, 'Just Say Yes'. I'm hoping for big things in the future for them, as they are a good, hard working band.
Sepultura. They've been around since the mid eighties and are deeply thrash metal.
Whats a sig?
Quote by LaGrange
Falconer...They releases their latest album not long ago at all, but they are damn good and i hope people start to recognize their music more.

wow!@
Guns N' Roses
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
Metallica

Metallica isnt metallica any more, and i dont like their music much now. People who are my friends that dont listen to that much metal or hard rock think they are gods but i just lol. Metallica came and gone already, same with GnR but both of their new albums are good, but they have changed alot from origonal images.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Attack Attack! will be huge in the hardcore area, and I think singer-songwriters are making a huge comeback.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Minus The Bear

This is one of my favorite bands, because I've been following them since they were a tiny little indie band with 20-50 people per show. Now, they're slowly starting to draw larger and larger audiences, and their song Dr. Lling from Planet of Ice was on MTV a couple weeks ago. It was just background music for a commercial, but it's still something.

I can see them going two ways with the next album though. It sounds like it might not be as accesible to mainstream audiences as Planet of Ice, so I bet they will lose some of their 'mainstrream' audience. However, I'm sure their 'true' fanbase is going to grow massively within the next 5 years, which could be enough to get them on some television shows or something.
Quote by 1201ZJ
metallica is like THE #1 band in thrash metal history. They have been big since the 80's!!!

Lol. You're quite the comedian.
Frost * are one of my favourite bands however I doubt they will become big. Progressive Rock hasn't really been in the mainstream since the 70's.
Quote by Kendawg4TooL
You know you're a bassist when you think a guitar is just some freaky type of short scale, six string bass.

This is The Central Scrutinizer......
Silversun Pickups (they're already kind of big but I think their gonna get even more attention when their second album comes out)