Depends on what your after in a guitar

If you are into Hard Rock/Metal and want to play it this guitar is perfect. I prefer this over the Floyd Rose model because i don't like the FR.

If you have the correct budget and want it i would go for it
Manchester United
c-1 what...plus, classic, blackjack, what?

I have only played a Classic and Plus...the Plus is ****ing amazing. best feeling guitar I have ever played...which is why I bought it. The classic looked good, but I don't remember much about the feel.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
that I beleive is the C-1...I didn't even know there was 'just' a C-1...I assumed there was always a word or something after...good guitars either way
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Like I said in the other thread. I have the C-1+ and after 4 years it is still my main guitar. If I won the lottery and could get any guitar in the world I would still play this as my main axe.
try other schecters as well
Quote by FatalGear41
When you break a bass string, that snapping sound is the sound of six dollars going down the crapper.

Sterling Ray 35
Hartke Ha3500 head - Gallien Krueger 212MBE cab
Tech 21 VT Bass
Zoom b2
Just played Schecter C-1 classic yesterday. I want it soo bad. The neck felt comfy and it sounded really nice. And also it's dead sexy.
have a c1 hellraiser...very ncie guitar...shame the battery for actives has died...i will replace..but gives me chances to play my others..
none compare tho..
=BROLY - HIS POWER IS MAXIMUM=