can i put ''gibson dirty fingers'' pickup in my ibanez grg170dx?? does this pickup have regular string spacing or f spacing??
regular..
if they make in it f spacing, you'd most likely have to order one.
but its probably standard spacing
gibson custom 1957 les paul goldtop darkback reissue
1981 jcm800 2203
You do know F spacing means Fender... why would GIBSON dirty fingers have a fender spacing?
Quote by IDread
You know something is wrong when you have to utter the words "I have ganja in my eye" to your mother...

Quote by RIPKurt67-94
Aliens don't exist. I live on Mars, and I can assure you that there is no life here.

I hijacked this!
It would sound crap. It's just not a very good pickup.
It will sound MUCH worse with the wrong spacing.
Quote by Corruption
You do know F spacing means Fender... why would GIBSON dirty fingers have a fender spacing?

Quote by konigstiger
PCSpeaker is right,

Damn right I am.

Bugera 333xl > Crybaby Wah > Marshall Guv'Nor > Boss SD1 > J&D Les Paul / Vintage Lemon Drop / Modded HSH Squier / Vintage Warp / Standard Squier Strat /Tanglewood Acoustic!
Quote by Corruption

yea...except that ya know lots of gibsons have f spacing...
Quote by Corruption

F-Spacing is short for Fender AND Floyd Rose both. The Gibson Dirty Fingers has regular spacing but you could still use it. I had a Seymour Duncan SH-6b (that has regular spacing) in my LTD for a while and it needed an F-Spaced (or as Duncan calls them Trembucker) pickup. The pole pieces and strings didn't line up exactly but it sounded fine.
i guess i will buy seymour duncan sh-8 invader pickup for my ibanez and buy ''gibson dirty fingers'' later when i'll have les paul.
Quote by scream92
i guess i will buy seymour duncan sh-8 invader pickup for my ibanez and buy ''gibson dirty fingers'' later when i'll have les paul.

Tom Delonge wannabe much?
i like a lot of bands and i think that you can get a lot of sounds with invader pickup like hard rock, heavy metal, alt rock...and gibson pickup is very versatile too. i think that with these pickups i will make my own sound.
whats with all the people wanting new pickups today
and what amp do u have?
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
i have a fender fm212r and i am also thinking about getting a few pedals-

digitech screamin blues, boss mt-2, boss equalizer and digitech digi delay, but i dont have enough money for them.
I'd suggest that you save that money and buy a new amp instead of those pedals.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
no, the amp is pretty good, and i have it only for 3 months I think that these pedals ar pretty good and very versatile.
Quote by scream92
i have a fender fm212r and i am also thinking about getting a few pedals-

digitech screamin blues, boss mt-2, boss equalizer and digitech digi delay, but i dont have enough money for them.

save the money and dont buy the pickup, save the money u were gonna use for those pedals and spend it on a tube amp then get either the new pick up or pedals.
My Gear:
Jackson DK2M
PRS Paul Allender Sig
Epiphone SG Special
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Micro Cube
You'll notice a far greater improvement in your tone if you bought a decent amp than if you just installed new pickups.
Quote by scream92

i, too used an invader. it made a world of difference. good choice.
gibson custom 1957 les paul goldtop darkback reissue
1981 jcm800 2203