Yeah the title says it all. I'm pissed off. I would like to suggest something for the forum to be better: I post it here, in the pit, and my topic get closed. Somebody tell me to go to the suggestion section. Yeah great, maybe next year somebody will have seen my topic! It's the suggestion topic and there is nobody to read my suggestion?! What the hell? I'm sure even this topic will be closed or something. There is always something wrong! It's so stupid, I did my suggestion, even if I'm sure I won't get any response (There was 1 person viewing the section of the forum. Yay!)

What a bad day...
ah calm yourself down

dont post topics that are likely to get closed if you dont want them to be

hope i helped *tips hat and leaves*
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
So, enjoying your venting?
Quote by juancsego
i have a right to do anything with the least amount of activity possible and if u cant respect that u can go to japan and buy panties out of vending machines...communists

If you live in Australia, save your internet:

Click.
Quote by blue_strat
The World Trade Centre had a bad day.

You didn't.

Best post I've seen in a while, lol.
So.. what exactly do you want?
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Nobody likes a drummer

Get used to it
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Skierinanutshel
dont whine that your thread got closed.

*reported*

Wow, I looked at your posts and almost every 3 posts is a *reported* one...
Gear:
B-52 ATX-100
Mesa Oversized recto 4x12
Jackson DKMG (w/ BareKnuckle Warpigs )
Ibanez Acoustic

Feel free to add me or PM me.
Quote by blue_strat

You didn't.

bricks and mortar dont have feelings.
Quote by blue_strat

You didn't.

Is it not 'World Trade Center's' ? or am I a Dick
Quote by Mezzo4te

Steel and concrete and America do.
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0
*Reported*?!

Enjoy the reporting? Almost everybody is always a **** like you. Why would you report? Does it gives you pleasure, points, money or anything? No. It just make you more of a fag. This is why I say that this forum sucks. There is always people to watch you carefully and when they see something wrong about your post: *Reported* ?!?!?!?!?! Thanks for making me have an even more bad day. Now if a moderator se this: Please at least try to understand me before closing this topic!!!

I know my day isn't bad as much as the world trade center, but defenatly I'm thinking more and more that this site is stupid. Only the content is good.
Quote by shelovemyguitar
*Reported*?!

Enjoy the reporting? Almost everybody is always a **** like you. Why would you report? Does it gives you pleasure, points, money or anything? No. It just make you more of a fag. This is why I say that this forum sucks. There is always people to watch you carefully and when they see something wrong about your post: *Reported* ?!?!?!?!?! Thanks for making me have an even more bad day. Now if a moderator se this: Please at least try to understand me before closing this topic!!!

I know my day isn't bad as much as the world trade center, but defenatly I'm thinking more and more that this site is stupid. Only the content is good.

oh thats right i forgot reporting changed your sexuality.
Quote by jonnyrotten45
of course, we start talking about pizza, and end talking about putting our dicks in various objects, god bless the pit

Quote by lee 31392
I fapped over Louis Walsh.

Metal sucks
Quote by shelovemyguitar
*Reported*?!

you don't have to be here. go somewhere else, please.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Again:

1. Posting in a reported thread gets you WARNED/BANNED
2. Reporting a thread that has already been reported gets you WARNED/BANNED

STOP POSTING!
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by Mezzo4te

Neither does your mother.
Gear:
Fender Mexican Standard Strat(Sunburst, Rosewood, Custom Shop '69 pickups)
Fender Super Champ XD
EHX Big Muff Pi
Yamaha Acoustic
Alvarez Silver Anniversary Acoustic
Don't you even understand me? I mean, is there any rule in this forum that says: If you are complaining, you topic will be closed. We can't express ourselves? Am I going to be killed in the street this week by secret agent because I am rising against forum moderator? I don't get it...

Anyway this topic will be closed so I don't care anymore...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
If you get reported in Canada, do you get reported in the real world?
Quote by iceman95
ok
here's what you do
1. Take a fork, preferably metal.
2. Put some tomato sauce on it.
3. Let tomato sauce on fork dry.
4. Turn it in and call it: "The Spaghetti Massacre."

New guitar fund = beer/0