I'm still new to guitar playing (teaching myself) for just a few months. I love the idea of playing around with getting different sounds, and I'm thinking of a pedal or two, just looking for suggestions.

I have a Epiphone Les Paul Ultra, and a Fender Champion 600 amp. I currently have a Boss DS-1 distortion pedal, just looking what other popular sounds are, since I am a complete noob to this.

I was looking online and loved the sound that a Wah pedal can produce, and I'm wondering what other pedals are good for different sound. I just play here in the house, and I mostly like rock, classic rock and the such...not too much metal really. I've seen some of the multi-effect pedals at GC (the ones that give about 30 or so different sounds), but I'm thinking if it might be better to just go with single pedals...

Thanks for any info, as it is appreciated.
if you are lokking for different variations of sound, a multi-effect pedal is good, but effects like wah... i have a multieffect pedal myself, but i wasn't that satisfied with the wah, so you might buy thoose as single pedals
buy single pedals a crybabyQ
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by GunsnJovi
I would get either a wah pedal or a crybaby

a wah pedal and a crybaby are the same thing
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
knives i agree with you.. ive got a a VOX tonelab LE my slash`s signtature cryin baby dunlop wah.. BOSS BD1 and a Heilsound Dunlop Talk box...

my guitars are: les paul epihone ultra and a AGTRD Ibanez... they do just so well.. the ultra sounds slightly to a tru gibson.. believe it or not..

So.. huggle.. i do recommend you.. a multipedal effect.. just like the tonelab le.. and a unique wah.. dunlop´s the best... (crying baby).. doesnt matter the signtarure (jimi, wylde, slash, jonas brothers haha just kidin).. they all are the same sh**t.. and for a cool chorus and overdrive, buy some boss analog pedals.. they do just fine..

P.D: im from peru.. check out my band.. www.myspace.com/gautamarock www.gautamarock.com