I've got it and I think it's awesome. A lot better than amplitube which is essentially the guitar version of it. It is CPU heavy though.
Quote by Karmaface
I've got it and I think it's awesome. A lot better than amplitube which is essentially the guitar version of it. It is CPU heavy though.

I've been using AmpliTube a bit for bass already and I just checked out the audio demos of this SVX plug-in. It has that gritty overdrive/distortion I've heard from Line6's BassPod Pro.
Last edited by BrickIsRed at Dec 7, 2008,
I... uh... "own" it and it's fantastic. All of my band's stuff on my profile page is using it. The 2 most recent songs emulating my entire rig (well, the Ampeg version of it anyway) complete with 212 and 115, and the other 2 emulate my Bassman, which I was using at the time.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
I... uh... "own" it and it's fantastic. All of my band's stuff on my profile page is using it. The 2 most recent songs emulating my entire rig (well, the Ampeg version of it anyway) complete with 212 and 115, and the other 2 emulate my Bassman, which I was using at the time.

As of just now, I "own" it too.
Well, you guys just convinced me to go out and 'buy' it! I'm probably gonna use this on my next recording, so I'll come back with results and possibly clips!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite