Page 1 of 2
So I got to college and my roommate has acquired a stolen guitar from our performing arts center.

The guitar is worth alot of money its an old Gibson Hollow body, don't know the exact model right now but we looked it up on ebay, its worth like 4 thousand dollars

I don't know how anyone could play on a stolen guitar, just seams kinda weird.

Now its about 2 months later and the guy that the guitar belongs to is posting signs all around campus. He also has been posting on campus facebook groups.

Theres a thousand dollar reward, and my roommate is kinda a tool/douche bag, I'm thinking about telling the guy who has it and collecting the half the cash because I'm a nice guy like that, But what would the pit do?!?!?!
also in his ads, he is saying that it is his uncles guitar from the 50's and is worth quite a bit of sentimental as well
Stollen guitar? A guitar made from German cake...mmmmmmmmmmmm.

On topic turn him in theft is theft.
Turn him in. He has no right to do what he did.
I know if my guitar got stolen I'd be pretty pissed.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
1. Tell the original owner of the guitar.
2. Collect the a thousand dollar reward.
3. Steal the guitar again.
4. ???
5. Profit!
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
would you want your guitar back if it was stolen?
and worth ($4000)

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Rat the bastard out. He deserves it.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by MarkWolf
well you have 2 choices here :

get 1000 dollars and positive karma OR
get 4000 dollars and negative karma.

better
Quote by ragefrk1
So I got to college and my roommate has acquired a stolen guitar from our performing arts center.

The guitar is worth alot of money its an old Gibson Hollow body, don't know the exact model right now but we looked it up on ebay, its worth like 4 thousand dollars

I don't know how anyone could play on a stolen guitar, just seams kinda weird.

Now its about 2 months later and the guy that the guitar belongs to is posting signs all around campus. He also has been posting on campus facebook groups.

Theres a thousand dollar reward, and my roommate is kinda a tool/douche bag, I'm thinking about telling the guy who has it and collecting the half the cash because I'm a nice guy like that, But what would the pit do?!?!?!

did he buy it from someone who stole it or steal it himself? If he bought it he should collect on the money
what a dick

turn it in, or your being just as much as a dirtbag as he is
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Selling it on E-bay could get you caught. Hmmm. You and your buddy should punch each other, then just say your found the punk with it, started throwing and took the guitar back.
Whats a sig?
im a pretty big asshole but even i would give the guitar back
most likely because its a guitar and if i got my guitar stolen and i found out who did it i would severely beat them
and the 1000$ reward
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Quote by Oheric
Selling it on E-bay could get you caught. Hmmm. You and your buddy should punch each other, then just say your found the punk with it, started throwing and took the guitar back.

guaranteed caught on ebay. Ebay will help him catch you, and if the guitar is 50 years old you better believe there will be marks he can identify it by to prove it's his
wow justs terrible yeah rat him out
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
$1000 dollars for a new guitar,
or
feeling guilty and your friend getting all the money from the guitar.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.

DO EET NAOW!

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
If you really are a nice, you will just tell the guy, and ask no money, if he insists, accept.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
Rat his ass out. In this day in age with the economy like it is, the world needs one less douche bag ripping people off. ESPECIALLY from a performing arts center, that is just classless.
the thing is one of my best friends stole the guitar, and gave it to my douche bag roommate, since this happening, my friend and my roommate stopped talking, but I really don't want to get my friend in trouble, or my roommate, I just want the guitar to get back to the rightful owner. Thats my main priority
Don't be an asshole, turn it in. The guitar is obviously means alot to this guy.
Quote by heaven's gate
Stollen guitar? Stalin guitar...

My thoughts exactly.
I sued Delta Airlines, 'cause they sold me a ticket to New Jersey, I went there, and it SUCKED.
Quote by ragefrk1
the thing is one of my best friends stole the guitar, and gave it to my douche bag roommate, since this happening, my friend and my roommate stopped talking, but I really don't want to get my friend in trouble, or my roommate, I just want the guitar to get back to the rightful owner. Thats my main priority

then steal it and take it to him, and say you saw someone with it and you took it from them because you recognized it
do the right thing. give the guitar to her original owner, and let him keep his money.

karma, man
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by ragefrk1

Then your path is clear...
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
a teenage dirtbag?

surely
SUBSCRIBE!

Gibson SG faded, black hardware/ EMG81-89
peavey 6505+
GMajor Effects Processor
BBE 362 sonic maximizer
THD Hotplate
Avatar 2x12 w/ Hellatone 60/ K100
Behringer FB1010
Steal that mo' fo' back and give it to the original owner. If someone stole my guitar, I'd feel like my child was kidnapped.

I have no children, btw.
I just don't know what to tell my roommate when he comes home and there no guitar there
deffo tell the guy that he has it, otherwise yr being as bad as him
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by ragefrk1
I am going to turn him in, don't worry pit

Woot.
SPORTING CLUBE DE PORTUGAL

"And the earth died screaming as I lay dreaming"
Page 1 of 2