If you read my last thread about my dad's former band, Demolition Faction, and enjoyed them, then you will be happy to hear that they have just been signed to a worldwide record deal with Romulus X Records. They will be "embarking" on a U.S. tour at the end of March of 2009 and a European tour during the summer of 2009. Their latest album, "Hasten The Apocalypse", will be available through Best Buy, Target(huh?), Romulus X Records Web Site, and many smaller retail markets. BTW my dad is playing bass on "Hasten The Apocalypse" so if you hear any bass, it's him. Here's their Myspace link again, http://www.myspace.com/demolitionfaction

I hope that all goes well for them, and I hope that you enjoy.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
Last edited by MetalOblivion93 at Dec 7, 2008,
hey, congrats to your dad and his band!

hope they have a good time!
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I thought you meant your band was called "Well Demolition Faction". You know like those charities that go around building wells in 3rd world countries then your band comes along and destroys them.
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
hey, congrats to your dad and his band!

hope they have a good time!

lol my dad left before they got signed because he's almost 40 years old and wants to be with the family more. But thanks very much.
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
I SAID READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
It's not that exciting or life-changing to people who don't know any members of the band, no offense.
Quote by webbtje
It's not that exciting or life-changing to people who don't know any members of the band, no offense.

Oh, yes, I understand that. this thread is letting people know about them and introducing them to UG. At least, that's what I meant for it to do...
My Sig =
EPIC FAIL
It is therefore, as such, completely un-necessary to bump this thread after 25 hours of inactivity. It isn't big news to us, so we didn't react. Sorry.