Well, first of all, hi =), i'm new in this forum, and i'm from Chile, so i apologize for my mediocre english. I've been playing electric guitar for about 8 months now, and i think i'm doing it really well, i have a nice teacher so i'm having a solid formation as a guitarrist. But i'ts hard for me to find songs to play, cause i cant play really fast, i'm workin on it (i'm on summer vacations right now, so i'm planning to play 6 hours a day in the summer), but i also want some not really hard songs to play in the meanwhile, with some cool solos to work on, but not too hard. I know it's kinda complictaed to find that kind of songs, that's why i'm asking you help. For the suggestions , i really love progressive rock (and all it's ramifications), classic rock (except GNR xD), blues, post-hardcore, hard rock.
I hope you can give me some nice ideas. See you!
Your on summer vacation in december?
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Wrong forum.

Wrong hemisphere.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
Quote by daryldom
Your on summer vacation in december?

It's summer in Chile right now.

North america = winter/going to winter, South = Summer

Mis padres son chilenos
before the mods fukk you over, check out some Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, and AC/DC
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.