Anyone know where I can get a suitable footswitch for the LP Ultra II? I mean the one that allows you to switch from the piezo-acoustic pickup to the electric.
Thanks
why does a guitar need a footswitch????????
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
why does a guitar need a footswitch????????

I'm guessing to switch from piezo to humbuckers.

I don't think one exists, unless you can get an a/b pedal put have two inputs (from the two inputs on the guitar, and switch them into a single out to an amp.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
it'd be a custom job and fairly complex, i wouldnt bother tbh, just hit the switch on the guitar
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
it'd be a custom job and fairly complex, i wouldnt bother tbh, just hit the switch on the guitar

+1

Why would you want a footswitch anyways? It would drag along the ground and trip you when you play.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Chrisiphone
I'm guessing to switch from piezo to humbuckers.

I don't think one exists, unless you can get an a/b pedal put have two inputs (from the two inputs on the guitar, and switch them into a single out to an amp.

I think this is the way to go.

OR

Maybe there's some way you can A/B the two lines from a stereo cable? I know that guitar has a stereo out option to split the piezo and magnetic. Shouldn't be that complicated if you have electronics chops, which I don't, so this is purely theoretical.
Alvarez dreadnought
Gibson SG
EC-1000
Homemade Strat (seymour duncan classic stack p/ups)
Vox Tonelab (original desktop model) with full board footswitch
Vox AD50
Yes they do exist. It is a simple A/B switch. With the Ultra, it has two outputs so you can use the switch to go between the Humbuckers and the Nano Mag. You simply run a cable from each output to the switch and then you can switch back and forth. Other wise you switch between the buckers and the Nano using the Volume. I found some the other day.

This is the one I would recomend.....it is the same one that Paul from Guitar World used during the Review.

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--WHRSELECTOR

Here are som others though. Just make sure that it can switch between inputs, and it helps if it can combind both inputs as well.

http://www.zzounds.com/cat--2604