Quote by Craigo
Just thinking actually.

I'm suprised there's been no big news things for Frankie Boyle.

It'd be pointless, Frankie simply wouldn't give a fukc.
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
Alan carr should shut his ***** mouth.

No u!

Alan Carr is a good comedian, dude. Although, I'm wondering if the thing that was asterisked out was a homophobic word. Shame on you if it was.

So what if he made an insensitive joke? Who gives a crap? I wouldn't care if he made a joke about me in a bad way because it is a joke! Not meant to be taken seriously.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
The reason Frankie Boyle gets away with so much is because he's Scottish. Scottish and Irish comedians seem to get away with that little bit extra. Its part of the great thing about them.
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.
Quote by goth clash
No u!

Alan Carr is a good comedian, dude. Although, I'm wondering if the thing that was asterisked out was a homophobic word. Shame on you if it was.

So what if he made an insensitive joke? Who gives a crap? I wouldn't care if he made a joke about me in a bad way because it is a joke! Not meant to be taken seriously.

nope rude word for prostitute. Just because i like how it sounds.

I'm not a big fan of Alan Carr. I watched him on live at the apollo. Wasn't my style.
Frankie Boyle is the best.
Quote by Zolom
The reason Frankie Boyle gets away with so much is because he's Scottish. Scottish and Irish comedians seem to get away with that little bit extra. Its part of the great thing about them.

Not really; it's because he's outspoken. Those who like him just think 'there's our Boyle!' People respect him for that and won't touch him for it.

The problem with Carr? He's got a bit more spotlight to him and known for being softer. Same with others.
Quote by Craigo

The problem with Carr? He's got a bit more spotlight to him and known for being softer. Same with others.

also he's not funny, so picking on him's easier.

>.>
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Another unfunny comedian makes an unfunny vaguely controversial joke, then apologises for it.

****s sake, comedians shouldnt apologise for their material. End of. The only reason they apologise is because they're too scared of losing their fame.
Quote by DanRev
Another unfunny comedian makes an unfunny vaguely controversial joke, then apologises for it.

****s sake, comedians shouldnt apologise for their material. End of. The only reason they apologise is because they're too scared of losing their fame.

Not liking a comedian because they're not funny (alan carr) is fair enough, but not liking them because they don't want to lose their job? Bit unreasonable.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Cal UK
Will people just stop being nobhead morons? If comedians can't joke about kidnappers, who can they kid about?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/7770323.stm

lulz

That Karen Matthews is a chavvy *****. Absolute embodiment of whats wrong in the UK. The benefit system encourages girls to get pregnant to avoid work and get council houses, then they have kids every few years to keep that going. They have no interest in being educated or cultured (playing music for example) they actually are proud of their chav status.
Quote by DanRev

Not scared to lose fame, but scared to lose job opportunities, which, to be honest, is fair enough.
we need more controversial comedians who are unafraid of controversy,

we also need to destroy the daily mail it's the most brain dead pile of fascist ****e i've ever had the misfortune to come across and single handedly indoctrinating middle class house wives everywhere
Quote by meh!
Not liking a comedian because they're not funny (alan carr) is fair enough, but not liking them because they don't want to lose their job? Bit unreasonable.

They want to be controversial and edgy, yet as soon as someone complains they're straight on their knees begging for forgiveness. Dont make the joke in the first place if you aint prepared to be castigated for it.

Have a backbone. Brand is still (unfortunately) making a killing off stand up despite losing his BBC job, and hes probably got a few more braindead rom-coms in the pipeline.
He's not funny. I hope someone knocks his teeth out so he can stop grinning like a gimp.

And the joke he made was hardly offensive. He said the name of a disgraced mum. Ever since the Russel and Ross incident people have been moany bastards about comedians.

Like everyone else has been saying, Frankie Boyle is much worse for telling tasteless and offensive jokes yet you don't hear about a single complaint.
i know, just being hopeful for a second.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Jokes. Not meant to be taken seriously.

Bernard Manning said that (still thought he was **** mind lol)
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by Mezzo4te
lulz

That Karen Matthews is a chavvy *****. Absolute embodiment of whats wrong in the UK. The benefit system encourages girls to get pregnant to avoid work and get council houses, then they have kids every few years to keep that going. They have no interest in being educated or cultured (playing music for example) they actually are proud of their chav status.

The absolute embodiment of what's wrong with the UK is annoying middle class snobs such as you. The benefit system does no such thing. Now be quiet and sod off back to your private school.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Right because no one sponges off the state

EDIT: NVM I read it wrong.

Anyway how sheltered are peoples lives so they can be offended by this?
Last edited by a_man at Dec 8, 2008,
Waitwaitwaitwait...

Alan Carr had to apologise for being insesitive towards a woman who kidnapped her own daughter to claim money?

That's bullshit.

This stupid ****ing country thinks we have to be so sensitive. Dickwads.
so what, he made a joke at the expense of a woman who kidnapped her own daughter for money, now im not saying she deserves it but.....yeah chill the **** out
They drugged the poor kid to keep her from running away too so shes hardly a saint.

edit: woah ^^ beat me too it
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Last edited by loubot123 at Dec 8, 2008,
Quote by Mezzo4te
lulz

I'd be happy for a chav to get his culture making music banging your neanderthal skull thru his council flat door. Which your tax ££'s will then pay to repair. The irony.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Quote by Meths
The absolute embodiment of what's wrong with the UK is annoying middle class snobs such as you. The benefit system does no such thing. Now be quiet and sod off back to your private school.

I'm willing to bet he's more working class than you Meths.