I've been playing electric guitar for about 8 months now, and i think i'm doing it really well, i have a nice teacher so i'm having a solid formation as a guitarrist. But i'ts hard for me to find songs to play, cause i cant play really fast, i'm workin on it, but i also want some not really hard songs to play in the meanwhile, with some cool solos to work on, but not too hard. I know it's kinda complictaed to find that kind of songs, that's why i'm asking you help. For the suggestions , i really love progressive rock (and all it's ramifications), shred, classic rock (except GNR xD), blues.
I hope you can give me some nice ideas, and please dont recommend me all those classic tunes that everyone plays (Iron Man, Smoke on the Water, etc.). See you!
Last edited by MuffinBrain at Dec 7, 2008,
Maybe Televators by the Mars Volta?

It's not too hard, it's gotta a nice little interlude (not really a solo, but I really like it).
Should do for you.
Good luck.
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here
Quote by megadeth rule
how do you trip on acid? was your shoelace untied?

Quote by perry589
Mikko, you remind me of a clogged up toilet. You're the poo that won't go away.
Shine On You Crazy Diamond is a great tune to play that isn't fast or even that hard but sounds great. As mentioned earlier, Money is also a good one to learn and was one of the first few solos I learned.