so i have had this pedal for just a few years and its always worked fine. But now whenever i plug in a cord into the input the red light always comes on and stays on. When this happens no sound is transmitted from the amp and between the pedal or guitar.... there is no sound or anything.
This has happened once before and i sent it in to the manufacturer and they sent it back saying they found no problems, and it worked fine when i tried it again. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem please help! thanks in advance!
yeah the volume is on and i use an adapter to power it. i can't even turn off the light by using the switch it just stays on no matter what and as soon as i plug into the input : (
any one got any other ideas? I'm at college so i rely on this pedal to give me the sounds i need on this little practice amp i have and i want to get back to rocking as soon as possible if only my room was bigger than i could bring my amp from home and this damn pedal wouldnt be a problem....
nah i tried that too. the problem is that the red light comes on as soon as a cord is plugged into the input end and thats not suppose to happen. And once its on i cant turn it off... its really strange.
Quote by remminisions
nah i tried that too. the problem is that the red light comes on as soon as a cord is plugged into the input end and thats not suppose to happen. And once its on i cant turn it off... its really strange.

Could be a bad switch.. It happens...
It's a sign from God, he wants you to get rid of your Metal Zone and have good tone.

All the Boss pedals I had would turn on once I plugged it in. Maybe open up your pedal and see if something is fried?
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.