There are plenty of them out there, but what's your favorite?
I personally like both the BBE Green Screamer and Zack Wylde OD. For different reasons of course
BTW I know something like this probably exists somewhere else, but I couldn't find it.
I rather like my Visual Sound Double Trouble.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
There's a few different ODs I've loved for a few different purposes. I tried the LovePedal Eternity on an AC30, which was excellent for getting a sweet, singing Brian May tone. The Xotic BB Preamp and RC Booster are very nice transparent ODs for juicing a little more tone form your amp.

If I had to pick a favourite, I'd say it's my Butler Tube Driver. With a little patience, it's possible to dial in a great violin tone (think Eric Johnson). It's noisy, but I rest it on a small 6"x1" board which makes it alot quieter (it makes no sense to me either, but it works). The only thing I don't like is that it affects my straight-through tone, so I want to get some kind of a bypass loop for it. Still, it's a keeper.
My name is Tom, feel free to use it.
fulldrive 2, OCD, bad monkey (my favorite cheap one)
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
I keep hearing a lot about the maxon 808, is it kinda like the Zack Wylde OD? A little edgey and aggressive sounding? Both guitarests from shadows fall use, so it's got me curious
my boss sd-1, gives an insane boost for solos, pretty decent sound clipping, no harsh distortion or noise
Gotta go with the fulldrive 2, though the clipping an LPB1 provides when it's cranked is pretty musical as well. Tubescreamers aren't bad, they just don't do it for me.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
My current rig is-
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser w/81/89tw
Soldano Avenger (gain 4, bass 6, mids 9, treble 6.5, presence 5, depth 8, master 1.5-2ish)
Vader 2x15 600w cab
ZW OD (level 10, tone 6.5, gain 4)
Boss NS-2
i love my keeley ts-9. though i used to have a MI audio blue boy deluxe. Best od out there. better than the OCD imo and way more versatile.
Valveking CLIPS/Gear HERE
i love my MXR zakk wylde od and my MXR GT od since they both add enough boost for me.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369