http://www.dianacooper.com/

what do you guys think?
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Quote by scottroweso
http://www.dianacooper.com/

what do you guys think?

I think she's no better or worse than all the other religious fanatics out there. Especially all those "spiritual healers" and televangelists.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
wow
Quote by emery01

So now there's seven guys writhing around on the floor, moaning and holding their 'nads.

Ahh, good times.

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah right ur on. i challenge you to a beard off.
You want a beard, off?

Then shave, stuipid
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
I think she's no better or worse than all the other religious fanatics out there. Especially all those "spiritual healers" and televangelists.

+1

sadly, these people vote and make laws too....
I read one paragraph on that site and immediately closed it.

And how did you stumble upon this, TS?
at least she isn't trying to blow stuff up.

live and let live (yes, even the wackos).
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
I always wondered if unicorns existed...
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Quote by Chen-min
I read one paragraph on that site and immediately closed it.

And how did you stumble upon this, TS?

ha, I'm doing a report on buddhism and she had a picture of buddha on her site that i found through google images
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did so. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain
Unicorns? Looks like someones been at the mescaline again
Whats next? A book about machine elves?
****ing crazies
DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING
and
CAREFUL NOW

No man needs a holiday more than the man who has just had one.

What a sicko, to the gallow with her!

Seriously, live and let live. Does she harm anyone? NO! It might be a tad to sugarsweet for the kvlt society of the Pit, but it's only a website, and books.

Also, did anyone think of:

Back when I lived in Atlantis it wasn't all peaches and cream, wtf is she on about...?
*shrugs* I don't know...
Quote by Jaykib
Back when I lived in Atlantis it wasn't all peaches and cream, wtf is she on about...?

You must have been living in the wrong district man, the east side was fuckin' awesome.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Someone should send her an email saying

SPOILER:

Unicorns don't exist.

. . . . . . . . .

And your adopted.
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?