Page 1 of 4
Hey I want to know if you guys had any experience about girls who love guitar player. Is it true? I hope so ^^ I think it is but I can't explain why...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Me and my girlfriend do 'if i was a boy' by beyonce, i do guitar n she sings, that's nice.

that count?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
doesnt happen buddy trust me. its not like that
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
haha

is this why you took up guitar? if so, put it down, walk away, and never come back

if not, then i'll be happy to tell you, no. it doesn't happen like that. i don't think...
KLH & KGB
11/28/09
Not unless you're stupidly famous and rich...but then I think it has little, if nothing, to do with the guitar...or you.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Worked for me... but she played guitar too.
YellowGreenBlueRed

Quote by webbtje
You live in a ruler, the only child of trouser water (?); it's very fantastic, and salami!
actually i totally forgot. it worked for me like one time. it was a girl i just met and she had the hots for me cuz i am all metal and **** and shes all about the motley crue (poser). but i think she thought of me more as badass cuz of my eyebrow ring and other shallow things like that haha. but ya only happened once in 4 yrs of playing
guitarists love guitarists, plain and simple

you ever see a bunch of women (non-guitarist) drooling over paul gilberts string skipping?

no, you see them drooling over his tight pants
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
One time, after a gig, I had a foursome with these chicks that wouldn't shutup about my four-finger tapping.

I would much rather they had just talked about my penis.
The.
Well in my school girls like guitarrists, but they don't like me
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
guitarists love guitarists, plain and simple

you ever see a bunch of women (non-guitarist) drooling over paul gilberts string skipping?

Tin foil-covered Zucchini in the pants FTW!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by jordanzio
actually i totally forgot. it worked for me like one time. it was a girl i just met and she had the hots for me cuz i am all metal and **** and shes all about the motley crue (poser). but i think she thought of me more as badass cuz of my eyebrow ring and other shallow things like that haha. but ya only happened once in 4 yrs of playing

Maybe if you could've played She Goes Down by teh Crue, you would've had more success.

Though I guess you'd have to sing too.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
RED MILITIA FACTION
Its happened twice for me, but only because i'm, like, one of 10 male guitarists in my year

once was a epic win....the other was....not...

anyway it doesn't usually happen unless your fillthy stinkin' rich + famous.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by Stereoaxis
guitar players finger better...

I was going to make this comment, but it turns out I'm not 13.
You're*
Do you play metal?

If yes, you may as well be best friends with your right hand from now on.
i have been released from prison after 25 years and when i was young they did now this old timer just plays for the love of free music and the love of jesus christ. love yourself and the girls will come.
girls only like guitarists if they're attractive and play acoustic love songs and stuff.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Quote by boreamor
Nope it's not.

They want bassists

it's OK little boy
One day you will grow up and you too will be able to harness the power of the Mighty Stings.Then you will get the lady's.

Patience, boy. Patience.

Quote by Victor Wooten
Frontbassman, You Win!
Also, Sig this or die!

^Yea you read right, Victor Wooten just gave me a complement.

Quote by kevin14u2nv

dude, in flames sucks.
all their music sounds the same

^ he listens to dragonforce
Quote by Trickycindy
Maybe if you could've played She Goes Down by teh Crue, you would've had more success.

Though I guess you'd have to sing too.

hahah it wasnt a problem.. we had a real good time
worked for me, she was curious how well guitar players fingers worked. cha ching! ;p
Being a guitar player will not help you with women, but actually playing guitar in a public setting will. Learn to sing. It's important. You don't have to be good.
so far my crappy guitar playing as only gotten me some fatties and a crazy girl (serious insanity issues...), all of whom I desperately try to avoid and I now regret ever bringing my guitar to school
Quote by Stereoaxis
guitar players finger better...

Bassists do it better still

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
if a girl likes you already, the guitar makes her want you a little more.

but a 600 pound boring asshole with a 3rd nostril will not hook up with whoever he wants because he can play eruption.

if he is funny and sweet too, then he'll get women easier.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
One of the initial reasons I was attracted to my fiancee was for his guitar playing abilities.. and that was even before I played. *shrug* worked for him
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by TheQuailman
Still, drummers bang harder...

I refer you to F.H.G. by Tenacious D

Quote by Master Foo

Album.
Legion.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Hahahahaha

No, unfortunately.

I know from experience, that being able to string skip and sweep pick like a mummy lover doesn't do much for girls. Having said that, my guitar teacher told me that he used to play "Always with me, always with you" by satriani when he was in college to girls and it worked well. Mainly because he could go "This song's called (*Looks into girls eyes*) Always with me, always with you"

But yeah, girls tend to go for those weird kinda people that don't play guitars or basses (weird, i know)
Quote by Retro Rocker
You fucked up.
I can't believe you had the nerve to do that.

Get the hell off my forum!

Quote by Doppelgänger
Wait, did you use protection? Because that'd be funny if you got your cousin knocked up.
Quote by TheQuailman

My fiancee actually plays drums, guitar, and bass (going to school for music) with a lot of talent in each... so I guess that means he wins no matter what
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by TheQuailman

My Girlfriend's a drummer, it's true.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
it's a nice icebreaker. it makes them interested at first, but from there it's up to how well you run your own game. basically just cause you have a guitar and can play it well doesnt mean Jennifer is gonna gobble your gonads. you still have to hold a decent convo, and do other things besides play guitar.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by Jonn0
My Girlfriend's a drummer, it's true.

mine apparently should get a drum set.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Page 1 of 4