Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
16 and still waiting.

EDIT: I played trumpet in the school band from 4th grade to 8th grade if you feel like counting that, but it wasn't really gigging.
Last edited by domino_92 at Dec 7, 2008,
im 20 and still havent gigged but i have jammed and we played so well! damn guys had too many other commitments tho! but ya im waitin till i have epic skillz for my breakout lol
"every prince has to slay a few dragons before he meets his princess"
14 I think
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
16 - Caught somewhere in time by Iron Maiden @ School Talent Show
Gear

Fender Stratocaster in Red.

It's all I need.

The Anti-Anti-Ibanez Militia!
I was 14, and was playing improvised funky jams with some black guys I hardly new, and a good friend of mine on a televised gig.

Now I'm 17 playing DIY shows in peoples houses and where ever else I can get my band to play.
13. I sang Red Hot Chili Peppers "If You Have to Ask". Singing it wasn't hard, but memorizing it was a bitch.
I'm 16, and don't plan on playing gigs. It's more of a hobby for me.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
Quote by Audioslave95
13 at the Carling Acadamy

...neat!

Played my first when i was 15 or 16
Quote by dudius

afterward i thought about it and was like "wow, i just jerked off to a chubby girl sucking off a horse. i'm disgusting".

then i watched that segment again
ohhh, 13 or 14, played ...you really got me, smoke on the water, living after midnight and..wild thing...

God i'm so glad im not in that band anymore!
"Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six."
Quote by SamTotman
16 - Caught somewhere in time by Iron Maiden @ School Talent Show

I ****ing love you!
"Woe to You Oh Earth and Sea
for the Devil sends the beast with wrath
because he knows the time is short
Let him who hath understanding
reckon the number of the beast
for it is a human number
its number is six hundred and sixty six."
9 if a flute concert counts. if not, 15
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Do you count campfires or a school class concert?

If so, 15

Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Declare Guerre Nucleaire-The Hives
Where is my mind-The Pixies
Reptilia-The Strokes
Can’t Stop-Chili Peppers
Black Math-White Stripes
You- (Original)
Say It Ain’t so-Weezer
Dope Nose-Weezer
My Girlfriend’s Dead-The Vandals
Science Fiction Double Feature- Rocky Horror Picture Show
I Stole Your Love-Kiss

I'm so glad for having an abundance of originals now haha
Ted: [Whispering to Bill] Your stepmom is cute.
Bill: Shut up, Ted.
Ted: Remember when she was a senior and we were freshmen?
Bill: Shut up, Ted!
If playing the Star Spangled Banner (hendrix style) in front of about 500 people for a school performance thingy counts... then I was 14.
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
my band is pretty "big" in sacramento, even though were from about 2 and a half hours away and weve never played in the town we live in.
Lol at my school in grade 7 our crazy french teacher wanted to put on a french concert. we played dont stop believing. i played guitar while my two friends sang it in french. Then a couple of months later i played karma police solo.
Beers on me
8 if school concert counts, otherwise 10 - violin at the Royal Festival Hall (orchestra competition)
16 at a school dance, 100 or so people. We didn't do too well, there was another band that was a lot better than us, but we had fun. We didn't have time to get any originals written so we played The Rock Show and First Date by blink 182, an extended instrumental version of La Grange, Blitzkreig Bop, and part of Stranglehold before they made us stop . During Blitzkreig Bop we got just about everyone there up on the little portable stage thing jumping around and the people running the dance freaked out cause of the weight limit and started like throwing people off. It was pretty crazy.

EDIT: Well I guess that was my first "rock gig", I did a lot of band concerts in middle school (played a trumpet solo in one) and a piano recital, but those didn't really mean anything to me.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

Last edited by toaster_poodle at Dec 7, 2008,