Well yesterday i went out and bought myself a little chirstmas present lol, a Peavey Classic 30.

So right about now im just looking for some good settings for it and maybe some pedals that sound good with it.
I am looking for a good metallica setting, gnr setting and clean setting like eric clapton/ledz
Thanks

EDIT: I also got a Boss DS-2 pedal
Last edited by Cejis33 at Dec 7, 2008,
you should maybe check out the ultimate settings thread. but it i were you (if you haven't already) switch your tubes out with some JJ'S and then get an overdrive pedal. That'd help you out with achieving metallica or gnr because the peavey classic doesn't easily reach hard rock/metal by itself, so I'd recommend getting an od pedal.

Q#m
e|--6--|
B|--5--|
G|--7--|
D|--7--|x2586
A|--5--|
E|-----|

Play until she breaks up with you.

The most brutal band to ever exist is...

You should go like them...even if you don't like them.

-Sloppyjoe24
Quote by Cejis33
Well yesterday i went out and bought myself a little chirstmas present lol, a Peavey Classic 30.

So right about now im just looking for some good settings for it and maybe some pedals that sound good with it.
I am looking for a good metallica setting, gnr setting and clean setting like eric clapton/ledz
Thanks

EDIT: I also got a Boss DS-2 pedal

Congratulations on purchasing a beast of an amp. I just got one myself about a week ago.

I agree with the other guy that it won't reach Metallica like gain by itself, but it can cirtainly do hard rock. I wouldn't recommend using that DS-2 though. Get a real overdrive. It is the christmas season you know.

I would suggest playing around with the settings to get the sound YOU want. You have to keep in mind that other people's settings will sound different to you depending on the guitar they have, and also their natural tone. You should spend some quality time tweaking it. You will not be dissappointed.

Most of all, have fun.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Check out Youtube...seach for peavey classic 30 demo...theres a couple of users that have demos of all the settings for the amp from clean to dirty with the actual settings posted on the side...might give you somewhere to start!