I just figure i would post this here as some people may have more experiences with problems like this. so i have had this pedal for just a few years and its always worked fine. But now whenever i plug in a cord into the input the red light always comes on and stays on. When this happens no sound is transmitted from the amp and between the pedal or guitar.... there is no sound or anything.
This has happened once before and i sent it in to the manufacturer and they sent it back saying they found no problems, and it worked fine when i tried it again. If anyone has any idea on how to fix this problem please help! thanks in advance!
Are you using the AC adapter, if so you might be using the wrong one. I did that once and fried one of my pedals haha
here's a no brainer. check your cables. switch the input n output cables around see if its one of them.
no the ac adapter is the right one and ive checked all my cables all of them work... i don't understand what could be wrong. All that happens is when i plug in the cord to just the input then the right "check" light comes on and can't be turned off and the pedal just doesn't transmit any sound of any kind.
Why would you want an MT-2 to work?

I think your adapter is busted, have you tried using a new one?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
Quote by Broken-pick
Why would you want an MT-2 to work?

I think your adapter is busted, have you tried using a new one?

I have been waiting for someone to make that comment, I just didn't want to have to be the person to do it.

EDIT: You're wiser than I though...we joined UG in the same month almost 3 years ago!