Josh Klinghoffer.
Good friend of John's. He often tours with them just as backup.
Kind of nominated for Best Retired User.

Skepto > Oxygen
dude, its john, he just has no hair
A polar bear came to talk to me the other day....
...But then I realized...
...I don't own a coat, let alone firecrackers

Visit my Soundcloud, OR SUFFER.
Josh Klinghoffer.

But this should be in the RHCP thread.

also: john should play that les paul more often.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by Khoshabalas
No way?
I love him in John's solo albulms and ataxia
I just figured he was a singer and a drummer.

yeah, he's a very versatile musician. I bet you if/when the chili peppers get back together, Josh will be a full fledged member of the band.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
No, I don't really care for that Idea. I think second guitarist limit possiblities. If they don't get back together, I swear, I'll kill myself lol
Wow, I've just given alot more respect to that man. He's got balls to play with the chili peppers, especially with John, nobody is worthy lol
They never broke up(well not recently)!
Join cashcrate to make easy money. It may be tedious, but it does indeed work! Easily make $100 in about a week filling out random surveys.
They are on a hiatus. If they do record it should be in 09 but I think with Frusciante's new albulm it wont be for another year.
Quote by AlucardZero
They never broke up(well not recently)!

Well, they're on hiatus, but it wouldn't surprise if they just called it quits for a while.

Quote by SmElLy KiD
dude, its john, he just has no hair

No, if you watch the video at about 0:42 there's a clear shot of three people with stringed instruments; Flea, Froosh and this other guy. Froosh has the LP and the other guys got a strat I think.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Man, I think you need to:

1. Settle down, take a breather
2. Let this thread die or delete it and take the conversation to the RHCP thread in the Modern Rock section
3. Stop double posting

But I'm glad you found your answer
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by voteforpedro36
Good plan, except it's not Froosh.

Thank you, that guy was being an idiot lol
It's Josh Klinghoffer, end of thread now

*reported*
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I want fleas pants.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.