I don't normally stress about this stuff, but my school's winter formal dance is next weekend and I've ended up going with a really hot chick that I've had a little crush on since freshmen. she's really cool and, really, out of my league. So I don't want to end up looking like an idiot during the dance.

I know the biggest thing is to feel cool and you'll be cool when dancing at this kind of thing... but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be way overthinking everything and won't be able to relax cause thats what I do in these situations.

Anyone have any dancing tips? maybe some youtube to direct me to? I've been looking around and suprisingly there's nothing. I just want her to have a good time and not be stuck with a lame date.

Thanks in advance
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
theres only 2 things you need to know

slow dancing and grinding (or what the hipsters call it now-a-days ._. )
Quote by MarkWolf

Listen to MarkWolf, TS, he knows his ****.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Quote by MarkWolf

this
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
Quote by MarkWolf

yeah haha whatever she is doing, do it with her and just have fun. you definitly will if she is a babe
I forgot to say: DEODORANT.
The dance will probably be really hot, and if she's a total babe and you're crushing on her you might get nervous. Worst thing would be if you had sweat stains and you smelled bad.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

Quote by daniel.mycoe
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=nYasBHO2k9c

Done

PS, TS I gotta say I laugh everytime I see your user name.

Awesome video, plus 10 cool points for you!

Wear a white shirt, or black as sweat won't show very much.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by pak1351
I don't know why this hasn't been said yet, but we need pics of said hottie to determine the best dancing methods

This is true.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

Quote by floppypick
Awesome video, plus 10 cool points for you!

Wear a white shirt, or black as sweat won't show very much.

But don't wear antipersperant with a black shirt or you'll get ****e loads of white patches from them.

Thanks for the delightful comments also darling.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by daniel.mycoe
But don't wear antipersperant with a black shirt or you'll get ****e loads of white patches from them.

Thanks for the delightful comments also darling.

There is clear antiperspirant you know...

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

Quote by Conehead
There is clear antiperspirant you know...

Can't really trust it though.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Can't really trust it though.

I have been able to, but then again I don't sweat much...

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

thanks tons guys, she doesn't have a facebook and i can't get myspace to mail me my forgotten password, so no pics. but yeah, I know if I can just relax i'll be alright, but I don't know how well that will work... I'm thinking maybe drink some energy drinks to help me lose some of my inhibitions, but idk that could backfire.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Conehead
I have been able to, but then again I don't sweat much...

Then you need to work harder bitch!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLGLum5SyKQ

That should solve any dancing problems you have. Good luck.
Originally Posted by Demon Wolf
one dream of mine is to play baroque and roll.

i dont quite know what it is, but i assume it involves plenty of harpsichord solos and medieval chanting.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Then you need to work harder bitch!

I KNOW!! STOP PRESSURING ME!!

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

This just in: I remembered there's a video with her in it on facebook, but idk how to link to it, don't you have to be a friend to see someone's vids?
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Anyway,

Yes, just follow her, don't try and force anything and take it easy. If you feel like a pleb, take it down a step. If she demands that you break dance or something along them lines, she's too demanding and will only be like this in bed. I wouldn't go for the energy drinks, they may over excite you and make you look a bit silly infront of her.

Stay calm and be yourself!
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by AceOfBlades
Get drunk?

Probably a bad idea.
If he gets drunk he might make a complete ass of himself in front of this girl.
Plus, I think he said this was high school, and I bet the administration frowns upon that.

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Anyway,

Yes, just follow her, don't try and force anything and take it easy. If you feel like a pleb, take it down a step. If she demands that you break dance or something along them lines, she's too demanding and will only be like this in bed. I wouldn't go for the energy drinks, they may over excite you and make you look a bit silly infront of her.

Stay calm and be yourself!

lol, but yeah, I'm still on the fence about the energy drinks, cause in general, they only make me more relaxed and wittier but, I might end up being obnoxious and thats no fun. also, that vid's still on facebook if someone can tell me how to get it here.
Quote by Strato-Massacre

Quote by Kensai
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
thanks tons guys, she doesn't have a facebook and i can't get myspace to mail me my forgotten password, so no pics. but yeah, I know if I can just relax i'll be alright, but I don't know how well that will work... I'm thinking maybe drink some energy drinks to help me lose some of my inhibitions, but idk that could backfire.

Energy drinks probably won't be a good idea.

Just try to act normal, and don't worry about what you look like when dancing. Grinding's easy, slow dancing is probably just going to be you going back and forth. Just have fun