and by "intermediate-advanced" i mean preffereably harder than bring me the horizon. all of their songs are the sameeeeee.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.
I know I'm going to get flamed to hell for this but try "The Nameless" by Slipknot, it's got some pretty hard parts in it, along with some pretty hardcore downpicking. A few songs from vol. 3 are reasonably technical so look them up.

Or just cut out the middle man and head straight for Brutal Tech Death in the form of Origin.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
learn anything by between the buried and me. if that's not difficult enough for you you shouldn't even have to post on these forums
Quote by thesoundthefury
learn anything by between the buried and me. if that's not difficult enough for you you shouldn't even have to post on these forums

BTBAM play in C# standard don't they?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
You could try some Stone Sour stuff...Get Inside, Hell and Consequences and Your God are probably some of the harder ones.
yea but it's the same tuning with the "e" string dropped. Plus you could always play it in B if you really wanted. I figured he just wanted songs with the deep heavy feel of C#.
parkway drive is pretty good.
all shall perish wouldn't be bad either and maybe some through the eyes of the dead
Quote by thesoundthefury

hha calm down there partner. ive been working on some BTBAM. selkies, aesthetic and the like.
I can't stand watching people waste their money on horrible gear.